A previous question got me thinking...what would you do if YOU would die?

A question a little while ago got me thinking. It was 'would you abort if you knew your child would be autistic' Of course I wouldn't, and I don't think many people would. I am wondering what everyones position would be about this one? If you were called into the doctors office, and told... show more A question a little while ago got me thinking. It was 'would you abort if you knew your child would be autistic'
Of course I wouldn't, and I don't think many people would.
I am wondering what everyones position would be about this one?

If you were called into the doctors office, and told that your pregnancy and/or labor would kill you, because of some very rare complications/diseases would you abort then? I don't think this happens often, and I don't know what could even cause this to happen. I am just curious for answers.

Me...I would discuss with my husband first, but I think I would choose to terminate(even though I really would have a hard time doing so). I have a son, and I wouldn't want to leave him without his mommy. What would you do?

And I know it is hard to know what you really would do, but ideally?