What's your favourite method of information extraction?

Favorite Answer

on my knees lol

lol. Well what must be understood here is that Warmons DEFINE a 'true' expert as anyone with an education that believes in AGW. Whereas a 'fringe' expert is any educated person who disagrees. Do you think 97% of scientist believe in AGW? How many scientists do you think we're talking about here. Thousands? Millions? Nope it's based on 75 of 77 scientists publishing papers in AGW journals. 75. There are scientists who think Earths Temperature cycles are caused by changing cloud coverage precentages due to Cosmic ray variance due to Earth's orbit through through the Milky Way's galactic arms. These guys would be space scientists though right? So they don't count. Now personally I like to use Warmon parameters just to see what they actually imply, For example the current IPCC sensitivity parameter implies that maximum possible MGT increase humans could cause is 11°C, provided we burn 12.5 times the total fossil fuel we've burned so far. Now if you believe the Peak Oil crowd we're about halfway through the total supply. So by 'non-fringe' parameters AGW isn't a problem... right? I do TRY to get my info from 'experts' but I am fully aware that AGW is Pathological Science. It's Liberal Marxism's form of Creationism. The bottom line is you cannot trust a Warmon to be objective. It's always a hoot to hoist Warmon 'experts' on their own petards, but one should NEVER presume the Gaia crowd would ever place truth over agenda.

Depends entirely who it is. It can vary from "Give the info and keep yer pinky" to the third degree. If I wanted information from you, for example, I'm sure you'll respond to a long hard grilling!

Don't blame me, blame the weather and my hormones. ;)

ve have vays to make you talk

comes back with a chocolate fudge cake

did you really think i,d put the right answer down here

Put them on a board, with their head over a basin. Then you put a wet towel on their face, and pour cold water over the towel.

It's called "waterboarding" another great american invention.

Sit on their face until they beg for mercy darling, its the only way

• JOHN B

I lay verbal traps, lingual trickery.

jumper cables, with one end hooked to their nipples and the other to a car battery.

Handcuff Them....

Manipulation.

It's so easy to do to some people.

• ?

water boarding. it must b good or the american military wouldn't use it. god bless america indeed.