Sex during your period, will he do it? Come on men, weigh in please!?

I am just looking for the general consensus about how most men feel about having sex with their girlfriend/fiancee/wife during her period. Does it gross you out? Turn you on? Some men won't even go near their wives when they are menstruating because it disgusts them, makes them feel dirty. If the woman wants it... show more I am just looking for the general consensus about how most men feel about having sex with their girlfriend/fiancee/wife during her period. Does it gross you out? Turn you on? Some men won't even go near their wives when they are menstruating because it disgusts them, makes them feel dirty. If the woman wants it and the man doesn't, are there ways to compromise? Has anyone found any ways to make him a little less fearful or standoffish? Do we (us girls) have to just go without because mother nature makes it messy a week of each month? All opinions (from both sides) welcome. Come on, guys, weigh in here! :)

P.S. If your only replying to say nasty things, please, find a better use for your time. No one wants to be made to feel bad for having a question. I thank you all ahead of time for answering kindly! :)