can i get some old cowboy movies name?

old cowboy movie

Favorite Answer

Do you want a specific one or a list of older films? Is there a certain type you are looking for because there are likely thousands of old Westerns. It will help if you give us some direction.

I was born in the Fifties, and my father loved Westerns, so I could give an answer a good try~if I know what you want.

If it's just suggestions, here are some:

Shane

Big Jake

Silverado

Rio Bravo

Red River

Cat Ballou

Chato's Land

Johnny Guitar

Duel in the Sun

Springfield Rifle

The Last Sunset

Mackenna's Gold

High Noon (1952)

Whispering Smith

The Virginian (1946)

Rough Night in Jericho

My Darling Clementine

Good Day for a Hanging

The Outlaw Josey Wales

Destry Rides Again (1939)

Support Your Local Sheriff!

Gunfight at the O.K. Corral (1957)

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Clint Eastwood's "spaghetti Westerns"

"The Misfits" and "Lonely Are the Brave" are two modern Westerns you might want to take a look at. Check out John Wayne, Gary Cooper, Audie Murphy and other cowboy stars at IMDb. I included several that are more light-hearted~just in case.

• cuccia

a real Dutch oven is a forged iron pot with 3 legs approximately an inch or 2 long, and a lid with a lip around the outer part. Pots with out legs and no lip on the precise are called ranch ovens and that they are purely primary forged iron cookware. Dutch ovens are obtainable in distinctive sizes from maximum carrying good/camping out shops. you place them on a shallow mattress of coals and then sprinkle extra coals on the lid. purely like the foil dinners, you may desire to take it ordinary on the style of coals you employ the two below and on precise. to boot to stews or casseroles, you may bake biscuits or cobblers that usually flavor extra effectual outdoors

"Red Sun" came out around 1970. That was a great Charles Bronson movie. I have it on VHS but would love it on DVD.