On Gaiaonline, I can't post anything or send pms. Is anyone else facing the same problem?

Best Answer

I can still post and send private messages.

I'm posting like crazy to apologize in my petition and returning an inbox full of PMs. D:

Agh!

My correspondent on Yahoo messenger are the two getting the "pink Bar" with the message "there became a project handling your request, please retry the operation." replica and paste into the typing section, and re-deliver, seems after it. this occurs numerous circumstances a consultation ... We even have the fewer generic yet extra demanding project of messages no longer getting by using, the place we would desire to guess from the context and the chat wait time that suggestions became dropped. We back use replica and paste, this time to view at the same time the final numerous transmissions and what text cloth exhibits for the sender yet no longer for the recipient. We anticipate this is a Yahoo glitch because of the fact it occurs the two at each and every end of the verbal replace. 2/8/2015