A letter in reply 3...

我覺得性格不夾不是問題,,,最要近大家互相體諒,包容,性格不夾不一定是壞事,從另一角度來看更會帶來新鮮感,,更明白他為什麼要這樣做..從中取優省劣不是更好嗎?

Would you mind to translate aforemention sentences into English for me? thank you so much.....

Rating
  • ?
    Best Answer

Would you mind to translate aforemention sentences into English for me? thank you so much..... Your sentences

Would you mind translating the aforementioned sentences into English for me? Thank you so much.

Would you mind translating the sentences above into English for me?

Thank you very much.

I do not think the difference between our characters would cause any problems. Only if we know how to give way to each other and to be considerate, that's what it counts.

Don't you think it will be better if we try to look at things at different angles even though we don't share the same views? We both will surely

find something new once we find out why each of us has done something wrong or right.

2009-07-03 01:17:08 補充:

find something new once we find out why each of us has done something right or wrong.

I do not think that differences in personality may be a problem. As long as we are considerate and tolerant, differences in personality may not be a problem at all. From another perspective, they may even bring freshness and help us understand why he acted this way. Is it not better that we learn the strengths of each other and improve on our own weaknesses in the process?

I feel that incompatible personalities is not a problem, the major thing is we can understand and compromise each other. Incompatible personality may not be a bad thing, it might bring a feeling of freshness if looking from another angle. We can further understand why do each other have to behave like that, and then choose between the good and the bad. Isn’t it a better solution?

• Hessel

I believe (that) incompatible personalities are not a concern at all; the most important thing is (that) each person can understand and tolerate one another. Incompatible personalities are not necessarily a bad thing. Think of such a match as one that introduces a sense of liveliness. That way you will better understand the reasons behind his acts, so you can end up having a better judgment of him, don't you agree?

Source(s): Myself

文字和網頁- Google 翻譯

I do not think that character is not a problem folder, that the most important thing nearly everyone with mutual understanding and tolerance, not the character folder not necessarily a bad thing, from another point of view will bring freshness, a better understanding of why he had to do .. You reap the province is not bad better?

雅虎翻译- 宝贝鱼,Babel fish. 免费在线翻译, 网页翻译 - [ 轉為繁體網頁 ]

I thought that the disposition does not clamp is not a question, most wants near everybody to forgive mutually, containing, the disposition does not clamp not necessarily is a misdemeanor, looking from another angle will bring the curiosity, understood why he does want to do this. Takes superior province poor is not?

免費的線上翻譯器

I thought the disposition does not clamp is not a question, most wants near everybody to forgive mutually, containing, the disposition does not clamp not necessarily is a misdemeanor, from another angle looked can bring the curiosity, understood why he does want to do this. Takes superior province poor is not?