If I smoke 2 to 3 cigarettes a day, How long would it be till I have lung cancer?

Best Answer

My grandparents are 88 and 83 and have been smoking for over 60 years, with no signs of quitting. They are healthier than most non smokers in their 50's.

Paranoia is more harmful than someone smoking. Paranoid schizophrenics can seriously injure people at one quick snap.

The thing about getting lung cancer from cigarettes is that you never know when the first cell is going to go bad.

You could begin developing lung cancer the first time you smoke, and some people smoke their whole lives and never develop lung cancer.

However, there are a few things all smokers have in common regardless of how much they smoke: emphysema, poor circulation, heart disease, and of course, clearing their throats every few minutes (increased phlegm).

2-3 cigarettes or 2-3 packs a day, whichever you do, it is not worth it.

If you realize you're giving yourself lung cancer you shouldn't be smoking 2 to 3 cigarettes a day..

At 2-3 cigarettes a day, the chance that you'll get it is extremely small. Note that we're talking chance. Most smokers never get it, and they smoke an average of 22 a day.

Impossible question with no scientific answer. All you will possibly get is emotional ones from anti-smokers such as me. A better question would be: "Do I want to really prove that smoking causes lung cancer and how long it takes to do it"?

Source(s): Cancer survivor

It is not a matter of how long. Its a chance thing. But if you continue to smoke on a regular basis, then the chances increase drastically

anywhere from already to never. Do you want to play the lottery with it or stop smoking now and hope you got lucky?

If you stop smoking now you're going to have enough money in a short while to pay the tests to determine whether you have it or not.

Depends

How long have u been smoking 4

has it occurred 2 u 2 stop?

• Fat

2-3 minutes

Don't worry about the cancer, from your question I can already tell that you're retarded. That should be enough.