Zee asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

I really want to shave my eyebrows...?

What are the pros and cons? I know that if you sweat at all it'll get in your eyes, but you can make them any shape/size/color/placement you want... That's about it. :\

I was actually referring to *drawing* them on, as in with eyeliner or actual eyebrow pencil, not tattoo. 0_o

If I were to *keep* them gone, I'd shave every day or every other day at the same time as my legs.

By the way, how quickly to they tend to grow back fully? And I know they don't *usually* come back thicker or patchy, and I tend to be lucky with that sort of thing. ^-^"

Yes, I do mean shaving them *completely off*.

I tweeze them now, just to make them look a little better, but they're naturally pretty sparse anyway. I also don't have enough to get them professionally done, all of it or shaped or anything.

I want to because I want a change and I hate my eyebrows as they are. *shrugs*

I already look weird anyway, I've got a blue mohawk XD

• ?

Hell no! The only thing you should shave is where hair does not belong. Keep your eyebrows girl. They're there for a reason.

Really don't think what is a wise idea... Not sure if there are any real pros and cons other than look wise it just looks very strange. I would advise you to not make such a drastic change because once you do it... You can't go back and you will have to wait for it to grow back :/.

My girlfriend says that if you WANT to do it then you should wax it.

Honestly though, I wouldn't do it. Maybe post why you want to o_o

i personally wouldn't shave my eyebrow, but if you want to i don't think it looks that bad. Pros: you can easily change the shape of them because you can draw them on. It's a much cleaner look, i guess.

Cons: they could rub off onto something, could smudge - that wouldn't look too good, but you can always fix them up. don't worry about the sweat, i doubt you would sweat so much it would drip into your eyes.

If you want to shave them, you should. And don't worry about the shadow, it doesn't look bad unless you look really close. when i stayed in japan, like all of the girls would shave and trim their eyebrows, even some of the guys did it, they looked fine.

• Sesame

ICK.

The eyebrows are the main focal point of the face, making them the most important piece. Plus, they won't grow back the same.

I would NEVER EVER recommend anyone shave their eyebrows off.

Or if you're talking about tattooing, that is the trashiest thing you could do for your face.

DON'T do it.

Drawing them on is trashy as well. You're not going to get them full enough, and when it rains or you touch your face you're gonna get it all over the place

Source(s): Makeup Artist

No, no, no!

Never shave your eyebrows

Sure it's alot easier than tweezing and waxing but it won't be pretty

You're more likely to make mistakes that way too

And if you shave your legs, you know how they get

It'll only make the hairs grow thicker

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! The only person who can play with their eyebrows is souljaboy he doesnt shave them but he styles them and thats it. Get them arched or something it will look wayyy prettier than shavein them off

dnt shave them. they will grow back looking horrible. if you cant afford getting a wax. then go to walmart. they have this wax u can microwave that cost five bucks. its by sallys good luck;)

Don't shave them! They'll grow back irregular, and drawn on eyebrows look strange.

if i were you i wouldn't do you mean shave them off completely?

just maybe get them waxed by a person at the salon, if you save them off they will grow back stubbly and it wont be attractive, and they will itch why they are growing back.

i hope i helped=)

its looks okay for the first day after you shave it, but its looks HORRIBLE after that! there will be the shadow of where the hair should be and then it will be prickly and gross after. try plucking or waxing, but DON'T shave them!