What do you think about the BET Awards encore?

I tuned into certain parts to show my brother. I never expect much from BET but man was it bad.

They edited the Baby Boy thing with Tyrese and Henson. That was so weird. "Michael Jackson is GUNS"

And then the Young Money thing was censored. They blurred the little girls on the stage and shortened the remainder of the performance.

Too bad they didn't shorten Don Cornelius. (Sorry, but I'm serious)

I was laughing so hard watching this. I was very entertained, but i don't think BET did it purposely lol. Did you think it was funny? And why do you think these changes were made? BET was embarrassed?

I never said the word "black" in this entire post. What random comments. I anticipated such from this section but whatever

to "jesaguy", I haven't watched BET since I was a kid. I watched the 2009 awards. Way to assume things.

Favorite Answer

The Lil Wayne perfermance should have been cut out completly just out of respect for Michael since it was dedicated to him.

I think the guy in the Babyboy skit was drunk.

I think they cut those pieces because a lot of people were talking about them the next day as being the most horrible parts of the show

I know..I thought it would be all that.But it wasnt especially the tributes to Micheal Jackson,they could of did better.

why cant they be with all races for awards??? everyone is equal in Gods eyes right??