Varun asked in TravelCanadaToronto · 1 decade ago

What course should i opt for police services in Toronto, Canada?

Education

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Randy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Most police services in Canada now are selective enough in their recruiting that they tend to pick perspective recruits who have more education then others. At one time a simple High School diploma would be enough but now they want, as a minimum, a Community College diploma or even a Bachelors degree.

If you are going to go to Community College then look at Police Foundations, Police Sciences or any other similar program. If you are doing a Bachelors Degree then stick with Criminology or even Sociology. The more education you have the better your chances of being hired. In fact, some police agencies such as the Canadian Forces Military Police require that all new recruits have a police related community college diploma before they can be hired.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

to be honest I actual have under no circumstances been to canada so cant particularly remark on canada's wellfair. yet london is a hectic and costly city in spite of the incontrovertible fact that i'm from liverpool and that i think of residing in a uk city is dazzling, interesting and continually issues to do. Toronto i dont particularly think of has as lots to supply over London yet TORONTO attractions seeing are maximum in all possibility extra effectual :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.