Samsung Sway vs LG EnV 3?

These are the two phones I am looking at. Could anyone who owns one of these phones tell me what they do or don't like about them. They are 10 dollars different at my store, so cost doesn't matter. Personal opinions: EnV3 comes with up to four free phones, so that works with my family, but it's... show more These are the two phones I am looking at. Could anyone who owns one of these phones tell me what they do or don't like about them. They are 10 dollars different at my store, so cost doesn't matter.

Personal opinions:

EnV3 comes with up to four free phones, so that works with my family, but it's also become a Very popular phone and I would prefer something a little more unique, but that's not a huge deal.

I personally like the Sway better, but it doesn't have as many features and doesn't come with the other free phones.

I know it's a bit of a superficial question, but I really do wish to get the best phone for my money.

Don't know if it matters, but I am in high school, and the youngest, so the other three could pay for their own phones, potentially.
Update: I've never had a full keyboard, so I was also wondering if that would be difficult to get used to. Also, I am not getting the extra web features, because I am not going to pay extra for them. Still the EnV3?
1 answer 1