On a scale of one to ten, how tired are you right now?

one being you'd need bear tranquilizers to put you down, and ten being falling asleep on your keyboard.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I went to bed about 10:00 p.m. which is rare because I stay up till daylight during the summer but I only got about 3 hours sleep last night. I slept until 11:30 and couldn't go back to sleep so I did 200 pushups. I'm feeling wide awake so I turned on the t.v. and computer and went to polls and surveys. Here I am now. I'll exercise some more and will be totally spent because I'm going trout fishing tomorrow morning. I get picked up at 8:00 a.m. I don't know when I'll go to bed after getting off of here for the second time. I understand where Michael Jackson was coming from. I have always had trouble going to sleep and sleeping for prolonged periods. For the love of God Kimberly, give me a powerful sedative. Oh...about a 3 after the pushups.

• 1 decade ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

• Gaijin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

5, I dont think i want bear tranquilizers (lol) but i am not about to fall asleep on my keyboard

i want the computer screen to tire me out so i can fall asleep easier

in fact this question made me tired rofl!

• 1 decade ago

definately about an 8.5 right now...from the beer I was drinkign..i didnt even get drunk...i got a buzz but then i got mad tired...sucks lol

but a bear tranquilizer kinda sounds like fun tho LOL

• 1 decade ago

about an 8..........I've been up for about 17 hours and I am about to fall out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.