I just have to share this with everyone....?

If you need a laugh, check it out. http://www.nataliedee.com/063009/baby-food-pyramid...

So what has your baby eaten today? =P

Sorry, I guess you have to have a hoover baby to find it funny - I sweep the hardwood floors multiple times a day and vacuum the carpets daily and my kiddo still manages to find stuff on the floor and eat it before I can wrestle it away from her. She just loves to eat floor crud I guess - anyway that's why this really amused me =P

Favorite Answer

I love this. It is so cute.

• ?

Hehe, my son actually did go for a bit of fuzz on the carpet today! He might have only just learned to crawl, but he is FAST!

Apart from the fuzz he's had weetabix, then chicken and mashed potato for lunch, and chicken in a very mild curry sauce for dinner.

Haha, that is so true... my baby gets ahold of the cat and it is nasty.... =/

So far she has had a waffle and watermelon and 8 ounce bottle and for lunch she had spaghettios and more watermelon and another 8 ounce bottle. She is taking a nap and will most likely wake up and eat another 8 ounce... and some cat hair =D

Funny!

hahaha, my lil one isnt in that stage

but when she gets a hold of something like paper or her shoe, in it goes

LOL

well today so far all ive fed her was breast milk

shes taking her nap

when she wakes up ima feed her some green beens

• km&g

Lol..so true for my son! :)

Today, he's had just breast milk.

He usually has solids throughout the day, but the poor guy is teething. :( He has no interest in anything else besides me.

• sounds like my kids mine would do that all the time my twins are still young so they can't do that but my other 4 did when they were babies

ha ha thats cute. im at work so I don't know what she has eaten but i have seen some pretty weird and really gross things go into her pretty little mouth.

• ?

It didn't tickle my funny bone.

She has eaten her bottles of milk and some baby cereal. She is napping right now, but after she waked up she will get her fave...carrots!

• cat hair,cookies,and cheese

lol that was funny