Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Did anyone else hear the Fifth trumpet of God Almighty sound ?

Did anyone else hear the Fifth trumpet of God Almighty sound when oil wells were lit ablaze during “Operation Desert Storm”?

During the Gulf War when all the oil wells were lit ablaze I was attacked by a demon on three separate occasions all at night. This is what happened. While I slept this demon would fly through the window and attack me. The spirit inside me fought this demon briefly until I awoke. Then it made me take over. This demon was horrid and spun circles around me thrashing through my soul with his hands then left as fast as it came. The demon radiated with the pains associated with the abyss. He was like a coal pulled from the fire, with the pains of the abyss Rev 9, 3. This happened on three occasions as I have stated. The third time however was different from the rest. As before the demon attacked me but this time I had enough since to command it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. What happened next is even more amazing. After commanding this demon to leave in the name of Jesus, the Holy Spirit delivered me outside my room into the hallway. The demon followed. It stood to my left and grabbing my hand with his, it placed its tail on top of my left hand. It sent waves of fire through my soul Rev 9, 10. The pain was so sever that I couldn't scream. Unconditionally, I looked straight up and said “father please help me”. The demon then left.

This all happened after being seduced into trying transcendental meditation and falling into spiritual bondage to witchcraft / demonic forces Rev 13,10. Or the spiritual bondage may have occurred after playing a Ouija board as a young boy. I’m not quite sure. What I am sure is that prior to being attacked by this demon I was forced to go through the N.W.O’s. “secret” ceremony of transcendental meditation assisted with witchcraft / demonic forces. Why I say demonic forces is that I believe all witchcraft to be the powers of demons / the Devil. I was forced with witchcraft, through methods of torture, to go through said ceremony. The methods of witchcraft included mind control, heart palpitations, witchcraft dreams causing sleep depravation and many other forms. In said ceremony I was instructed to except the worship of one of their many "demonic gods". They informed me that in excepting one of there gods I accepted them all. What better way to join all religions of the world together under one banner of 666.

This is the method Satan's secret society uses to distribute the “spiritual mark of the beast” and cause spiritual captivity Rev 13, 10. Have you received your spiritual mark yet? This may sound hard to believe for those who don’t know what I’m talking about but it is a true story. Hear are a few scriptures giving in sight. If anyone is to go into captivity into captivity they will go Rev.13, 10. This is a spiritual captivity to witchcraft / demonic forces. Who enslaved nations by her witchcraft Naham 3, 4. By your magic spell all nations were led astray Rev 18, 23.

There is a way out, but it is difficult. Those who overcame overcame by the blood of the lamb and the “word” of their testimony. They didn’t love their own lives so much as to shrink from death Rev.12, 11. By their fear of death they are held in, spiritual captivity Heb. 2, 15. Satan’s secret society has many names a few are the Mafia / Illuminate Masons 666! Have they been using drug dealers to terrorize your neighbor hood? Christians are their many “Free” Masons and Shriner’s in your Christian church? I’m sure they are in all walks of life and the cancer is spreading through out society.

I know, I post this all the time! Here is the rest of the story. Three to four nights later the demon returned in the early am like 3am. He wasn't alone Satan/Apollyon and his twin brother was wi

Favorite Answer

You are very badly mixed up. Apollyon is not Satan, but Jesus Christ. The churches which you 'think' are of God, are the ones who secretly cause all to receive that spiritual 'mark', for it is the buying and selling of the things of God. It has nothing to do with the natural world. These things are all spiritual in nature. God deals with the spiritual, not the natural.

Those locusts in Rev. nine are the saints of God, bringing the wrath of the Lamb on this wicked church world.

You do greatly err, not knowing the Word of God. and his true power. you got into witchcraft and that brings on demons or devils. So stop trying to say you are into the spiritual things of God. You got into demonology. So now you need to pray, seek God and read Scripture. seek for the true Holy Ghost so you can be delivered from these delusions.

You are doing no good with this stuff. Accept some admonition from a child of God who knows. You are looking in the wrong place for these answers. Look at Exodus and then the Book of Acts. Perhaps you can find your way out of this darkness and horror you have fallen into.

sincerely.

Source(s): KJV