Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

michael jacksons death?

at first i thought this was a massive hoax, then i thought it was a getaway fake death for Michael so he could escape the rush of life, then i figured that he was actually dead, a shame it was, but seriously, when this toxicology report returns from the office, **** is going to hit the fan! I beleive that it was an overdose and it wouldn't surprise me the least, i mean i dont blame him, i would have been fed up with it 5 years ago... something seriously fishy is going on here with his whole death, drop a comment and tell me what you think, thanks

Favorite Answer

It may have very well been a drug overdose, but I don't think he would have done it on purpose...after the hard time he's had the past few years, I think that the fact that every single one of his shows for the "This Is It" tour was sold out would show that he still had a huge fanbase and would have made it something to look forward to

No, I never think that he would ever fake a death. Michael Jackson was so devoted to the fans, that he would never dream of doing something like that. I think that there may have been an overdose of medication, considering the way that the doctor "ran away" from the scene for a while. I'm really sad that he could never live out his life the way he was supposed to naturally, and he died so young. I really wanted him to live forever, though he will - through the music that he wrote. We all love you, Michael Jackson!

It is possible, i guess. I do not think Michael would have done something like that because so many fans had paid a lot of money for tickets to his next concert. He would not have wanted to let them down.

Of course, people have done this kind of thing so you never know.

i kinda hope he overdosed. at least he got what was coming to him. hes just lucky he wasnt in jail for the rest of his life for what he did to those kids. i mean, he is a good singer and all, i can say anything about that, but i really cant stand the fact that he was "with" little boys. to me, thats disgusting. but yea, i think he overdosed. and to all the people that are mad about ppl sayin shyt about him because he's dead, just to let you all know, THERE WERE MICHAEL JACKSON JOKES WHEN HE WAS ALIVE TOO!!