MICHEAL MYERS DREAMS? HELP!!?

i have been having micheal myers dream for about 10 years now, im 19 years old and they seem to pop up every now and then at different homes and locations even familiar places, he never catches me but alwayz finds me when i'm hiding it's very scary though the scariest i ever have, the other day i had one he was chasing me with jason and my cousin opened me a door and i ran thinking he was still gone find me and woke up. i want to know does these dreams mean anything, can anyone help

the masked michael myers from thee halloween movie

Favorite Answer

I think you just got the crap scared out of you by the movie when you were younger. I've had the same types of dreams since I was little, but mine were with Freddy Kruger rather than Michael Myers. I don't know if there are any out there, but if you can watch something with the person who plays Michael Myers out of costume, even better if you get to watch him get into and out of costume, it might make the nightmares go away for good (or at least you won't get them as often). Thats what stopped my Freddy dreams for the most part.

Best of luck to you! Make sure we all thank our parents for letting us watch movies that traumatized us at such a young age lol.

the shagadelic mike myers

or

the homicidal masked maniac mike myers

who is micheal myers?