Edwin R asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who will be the top 2 teams in the american league and national league ?

I Think that it will be The Red Sox vs Angels for Al and the Dodgers vs St luis( But if the Mets Get healthy I say the Dodgers and Mets)

Favorite Answer

ALCS : Boston v Detroit - I think Boston is a lock, and Detroit has a good all around team.

NLCS: Dodgers v St. Louis - Dodgers are very well rounded. St. Louis is struggling offensively but their pitching is great when healthy, and they should have Lohse back here soon. Once the Cardinals get it clicking offensively with the likes of Ludwick, they're going to be extremely good with Franklin in the backend of the bullpen.

ALCS: Red Sox Verse Yankees.

NLCS: Cards Verse Dodger.

1- The Tigers will choke, either in the playoffs or in the second half of the season. And the rest of the AL Central is bad as well.

2- Even though the Yankees are my least favorite organization, they are the second best team in baseball.

3- The AL west is bad, no matter the records of the Rangers/Angels.

4- Even though LaRussa is my least favorite manager, he is dammed good at his job.

5- Joe Torre is a legend and has the Dodgers on track (though I still think they lose the World Series).

ALCS:Tigers v Yankees

Edwin Jackson and Justin Verlander are a dynamic 1-2 punch in the top of the rotation, and with CC, Burnett, and a possibly healthy Wang, the yankees will be tough to beat, especially at the level of play Damon and Jeter are competing at the top of the order.

NLCS: Dodgers vs Brewers

Dodgers are just a great team, with Manny coming back early July and Billingsley at the top of the rotation they are tough to beat, not to mention the bullpen never blows games with Broxton on the hill.

Yankees vs Redsox and Cardinals vs Dodgers:)

Source(s): Yankees 09 Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • the redsox vs yankees( can't wait):)

the dodgers vs cardinals)

Uhhh, the NFL doesn't have an american league or a national league.