What do you think of my name list?

Evangeline Miette - (Miette means little in french)

Adelaine Rosalind

Helena Lois

Sawyer - No middle name, can't think of one.

Sufjan - AH love that name, again, no middle name.

Ewan - No middle name...

Silas Jacobson

• Favorite Answer

Evangeline Miette - I love Evangeline. It's graceful, strong, and feminine. I'm sorry, but Miette literally means crumbs, like from bread or cake. Mignon, Mioche are similar, and all mean about little child or little one.

Minette is also similar, but is a pet name for a lover usually - like sugar but without the meaning. It literally means cat.

If you forget the meaning, I really love the sound of it. It's pretty and whimsical.

Adelaine Rosalind - I love Adelaine. It's classic and elegant. It's cute, but will age well. I'm not a fan of Rosalind - but I like the romance in the name.

Helena Lois - I love Helena, and I love Lois. If you're using the French pronounciation, the L's flow really well together. Even with the H - the name is gorgeous.

______________________

Sawyer - I like Sawyer, but I think it's a little husky and rugged for a person.

Sufjan - I like Sufjan. I love Sufjan Stevens - but I can't bring myself to call my child Sufjan.

Ewan - I like the alternative spelling. It's refreshing, but looks and feels legit.

Silas Jacobson - I LOVE Silas! I prefer Jacob or Jackson for a middle name. Jacobson sounds too much like a last name.

I don't like Evangeline Miette, never liked the name Evangeline and I don't like Miette at all.

Adelaine is okay, I don't love it, but, I don't hate it. I do not like Rosalind, though.

Helena is too old fashioned for my taste and I really dislike the name Lois.

Sawyer is cute.

Sufjan is too weird, sounds made up.

I don't like Ewan.

I don't like Silas and Jacobson sounds like a last name not a middle.

I like Adelaine and I love Sawyer :)

• jia

I like Evangeline, but not really the middle name. I also like Helena, but not lois. Lois sounds too old. Silas and Sawyer are the other's that I like.

I love the first one on the first list. And Sawyer.

I love all of them but Sawyer and Silas are my favorites. : )

Hate them all