My testicles hurt alot some 1 plz help!!!!!!!!!!?

just standing watching the tv and this kid steven hes 10 hes this gurl that i likes lil brother she liked me too but i messed things up but i messed stuff up on valentines day so yeah nothing to do with this situation ok so im just watching the tv and he comes up and punches me in the testicles and it hurt ALOT ok... show more just standing watching the tv and this kid steven hes 10 hes this gurl that i likes lil brother she liked me too but i messed things up but i messed stuff up on valentines day so yeah nothing to do with this situation ok so im just watching the tv and he comes up and punches me in the testicles and it hurt ALOT ok so i wanted to kill him but i didnt and the mom always uses the excuse well hes only 10 well he should know you dont do that anyways his mom asked him why he did it which was for no reason at all btw. ok well when his mom aked him why he said because he felt like it. so i couldnt sleep for like a month cause it hurt that bad and then it was fine the doctor(urologist)said taht it was just a bruised testicl w/ a possible groinpull/hernia i dont remember and yeah like 2 weeks ago it was hurting for no reason and now today at football we did a lil bit of weight lifting i did like a leg press 100lbs 26 times and bench 135 11 times w/e and running stuff such as the 40 yard dash and a shuttle run. and my testicle(my left one was the one i got hit btw ) well my left1 was hurting like crazy after running and now it hurts to walk and evern just to get up and sit down it hurts WHAT SHOULD I DO??? right now i have ice on it and thats it and i have football 2mrw
22 answers 22