Straight girl gay guy??? 10 points?

i was with this guy who i was totally in love with who treated me terribly and then ended up being gay. i was miserable for the last few monthes after we broke up but i really still am upset. are there any hetero girls who ever fell for a homo guy out there who understand what im going through? any suggestions... show more i was with this guy who i was totally in love with who treated me terribly and then ended up being gay. i was miserable for the last few monthes after we broke up but i really still am upset.

are there any hetero girls who ever fell for a homo guy out there who understand what im going through? any suggestions on how to get my mind off of this? i think i still might be in love with him.

please i really dont need any nasty comments i am not trying to turn him straight i never did ever, i was always really accepting when he and i were friends but i just cant handle being friends with someone who both abuses me and i love but cant have.

so please no one tell me to be his friend still

thanks :(
Update: ERICA!!! omg girl i wish i could talk to you in person (i mean i obviously cant ) but seriously my guy was THIS close to kissing me too! he and i never dated, btw. when i say "with" him i meant it in a different way... but omg that is what happened to me. he flirted it up with me before he told me he was... show more ERICA!!! omg girl i wish i could talk to you in person (i mean i obviously cant ) but seriously my guy was THIS close to kissing me too! he and i never dated, btw. when i say "with" him i meant it in a different way... but omg that is what happened to me. he flirted it up with me before he told me he was gay. he was in the closet when he and i were friends he didnt come out to the public (people other than me and his other close friends) until after he and i stopped talking.

girl i know its hard but you and i both just have to move on and find men who dont play mind games with us! we deserve better than this. we deserve wonderful men who care and treat us kindly and dont waste out time with their own emotional problems!

wow, glad i found someone who went through this too so i could relate. best of wishes to you im sure we will both be over it in no time :)