What do you think of men that pay for sex?

Do you think men are sad to do this? What about the women that have sex with men for money? If you think it is sad, then why do most men (and even some women) watch two people having sex.(porn). Prostitution and porn is the same thing. I do not think it is sad for the men or the women. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

I think that men and woman who pay for sex aren't necessarily sad, but it takes a certain person to want to do it. The people that relate the best with people do not have to pay for sex. It is generally desperate and lonely people who take out their wallet to pay for some sort of human connection.

Prostitution and porn are indeed very close to each other in design, but there are many differences. Porn stars are taken care of, tested for STDs, work in a safe environment, have a choice with who they work with, and negotiate their wages. Prostitutes are oftentimes victims of human trafficking, beaten by pimps, forced to have sex with any man with money, and are in danger of being killed or abused at any time. People can buy prostitutes if they want to, but people should know that thousands of women have been trafficked into the sex trade and are now being raped because people are willing to pay for it.

I think it depends on what his budget margin is, and what he gets for what he pays, that determines whether the man who pays for sex is sad or not. I do not agree that "Prostitution and porn is (sic) the same thing." And why the hell should I? I'm glad you don't think it's sad--why should you afflict yourself?--but I never think about women having sex, ever, and I can't imagine why anyone would want to spoil good pornography by including women in it.

I think that prostitution should be legalised.

I also think that its better for a man to pay someone for sex than for him to go out and rape...Which some men would do.

As for the women...If theyre gonna be prostitutes then they should be paid a fair price based on their skill level, attitude, personality as well as personal higeine and amount of drug use.

In regards to drugs...Those who dont use them would and should command a higher price in my opinion than those who do.

Source(s): Personal opinion

women human beings have greater ranges of Oxytocin consequently regard intercourse with extra of an emotional journey that, procuring it would be particularly much less costly. Society performs some section in this, as for anybody to pay for intercourse continues to be, frowned upon much extra for women folk human beings. And in case you positioned those variety of factors aside there isn't any doubt women human beings have not got any ought to pay. adult males are hunters and ladies every physique is the prize!

• Lance

It is so sad to have to pay for sex when so much of it is free!! Why would any man pay for sex???? Just go to the local bar or porn shop and you can have it for free.

No big deal - Men pay for sex anyway... For example, when you buy a girl a drink at the club, you basically are paying for it [sex].

There are those who do this because something is wrong with them or they can't get anybody because they are so ugly and then there are those who just are sex addicts and they are alright to me.

• Silent

For them why waste time spitting game when you can just pay for it.

Source(s): Agree with below they should also be tested for STD's and STI's

I just tell those guys to put their wallets away, that one was on me.

If that is what they both want to do I don't have any problems with it.