Does anybody think that Angus Young from AC/DC.....?

doesn't get the recognition he deserves as one of the best guitarist ever? He is way down the list on alot of the "100 greatest guitarist" lists. I remember on one of the lists he was in the 90's and Joan Jett was ahead of him!! Come on!!
Update: I see a couple people have said their songs all sound the same. As a HUGE AC/DC fan I think that's what makes them great! They haven't tried other sounds and made a crappy album like say Madonna or when the Chili Peppers made that piece of garbage "One Hot Minute" It's just plain old rock... show more I see a couple people have said their songs all sound the same. As a HUGE AC/DC fan I think that's what makes them great! They haven't tried other sounds and made a crappy album like say Madonna or when the Chili Peppers made that piece of garbage "One Hot Minute" It's just plain old rock and roll and thats it. But he can jam fast and hard as anybody I think.
Update 2: Go see him live and you'll change your mind too. The guy is insane!!