Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

>Yet another< Random Anime/Manga Poll?

Yolla. Me again. Is summer killing you yet? >.<

1. L or Light or Lelouch

2. Matt or Near

3. If your favorite character (name him/her) was in a food fight, what would he/she throw and at whom?

4. If your favorite anime/manga character had to open up a store, wha'd he/she sell?

5. What is the worst manga/anime of all time?

6. Worst movie you've seen in the past two years?

7. Do you order Shonen Jump/Shojo Beat?

8. Naruto or Ichigo

9. Can you name another "planty" anime/manga character besides Zetsu or Kurama?

Byes! Have a nice life!

"Glue? You've sworn allegiance to magic glue?!"

~J. Atlas 5Ds

Unyah? Go away.. -_-

Wat's there to lol about?

Yea that question (9) was just off the top of my head.. -_-

Favorite Answer

:::heh, not yet. Tho I do have to get up at 4 am every morning because of a job i have

1. L or Light or Lelouch

:::L

2. Matt or Near

:::Matt, I cant stand Near

:::L, he would probably throw some sugary food in Misa's hair.

:::Sell candy

:::I really hate Code Geass

:::um... Twilight

7. Do you order Shonen Jump/Shojo Beat?

:::yes/no

8. Naruto or Ichigo

:::Naruto

:::lets see... nope

Byes! Have a nice life!

:::you too^^

~J. Atlas 5Ds

:::lol

1. L 2. Manga 3. FMA 4. Japanese or American (manga) - both but i like Japanese better ^^ 5. Naruto+Hinata - forever <3 6. Comedy - always the best!!! 7. If you were lost and had to spend the night in the woods what 4 anime/manga characters would you bring with you? Sakura, Kaname , Syaoran( love u <3 ) and Rukia <3 8. If you had a weapon from an anime/manga what would it be? hmmm.....I don't know if it counts as a weapon or not but i would want Sakura's Clow cards!! If it doesn't count as a weapon then i would want Kurogane's sword (forgot the name) 9. -^^- Fill in the blanks: a) If Aizen were a real person and I ever met him, I would be sure to get him beaten up until he's unconscious XD (hate him X( ). That would teach the greedy ******* not to mess with me (or any Bleach characters :D ) >XD 10. "How would you react, and what would you say, if..." kind of questions: a) How would you react, and what would you say, if Winry (from FMA) suddenly opened your window and came in as if nothing was unusual about the whole thing? :O dats gonna be my expression at first XD den i will get really excited and will probably scream a few times If this actually happened it would be really weird and bizarre!!! b) How would you react, what would you say, if Inuyasha came into the room in an easter bunny costume with a rad cape and clown makeup on, holding a dog dressed like a duck and randomly hit you on the head with a fly swatter? :O same as before but this time it will change to =)) because it will be just too funny!!!!!!!!!! Very creative question - Nice! 11. Bonus Question - CAKE OR DEATH?! CAKE - I LOVE CAKE XD

• 1. L or Light or Lelouch : Light

2. Matt or Near : Near

3. If your favorite character (name him/her) was in a food fight, what would he/she throw and at whom? : moka, a pillow kurumu

4. If your favorite anime/manga character had to open up a store, wha'd he/she sell? kurumu would sell newspapers or cookies.

5. What is the worst manga/anime of all time?: maid guy

6. Worst movie you've seen in the past two years? lesbian vampire killers

7. Do you order Shonen Jump/Shojo Beat? no

8. Naruto or Ichigo : ichigo

9. Can you name another "planty" anime/manga character besides Zetsu or Kurama? a marvellous pixie

Source(s): i was feeling random today =D

1. L or Light or Lelouch = L

2. Matt or Near = NEAR

3. If your favorite character (name him/her) was in a food fight, what would he/she throw and at whom? (NATE RIVER)

4. If your favorite anime/manga character had to open up a store, wha'd he/she sell?(near (death note) mmmm toy store ^ ^ (near =P)

5. What is the worst manga/anime of all time? I do not know

6. Worst movie you've seen in the past two years? DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION ( have ruined )

8. Naruto or Ichigo = NARUTO

9. Can you name another "planty" anime/manga character besides Zetsu or Kurama? I have no idea xD

Source(s): ^^

.

.

.

1. L or Light or Lelouch

> L <33333 Sorry Lelouch and Light. I love ya too.D':

2. Matt or Near

> MATT<33 FTW ... Near's a cutie though.^-^

> L ? xD He'd probably throw pickles ( it's not sweet at all; he wouldn't waste his desserts on something trivial ) at Light. It'd be like " DAMMIT LIGHT ! i'll shove the mother effin' pickles down your throat ! so just admit you're Kira !! ":D

> L would of course sell the best sweets and desserts in the world ... 'course he'd hog them all but ... xD

> boboboboobooo ... yeah. i just killed a few brain cells by just thinking about it.

> any Asian horror remake. take your pick. seriously.

7. Do you order Shonen Jump/Shojo Beat?

> nahh.:|

8. Naruto or Ichigo

> ICHIGO !

9. Can you name another "planty" anime/manga character besides Zetsu or Kurama

> ... uh .. yeah .... i just don't wanna share it with you.xD

.

.

.

star + gives huggggg:D

1- Lelouch, cause he died to stop the war and at the expence of everyone hating him and stuff. while L just died to give Near and Mello a chance to catch Light

2-MATT!!! minor characters=pwn

3-Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji would throw idk, a cream pie at Sebby XD

4-Grell Sutcliffe would open a store of red...well...everything!!!

5-Big Othe anime, and Ghost Hunt the manga--the anime wasnt bad tho

6-effing Twilight completely killed the series, and because of the movie i threw out my poster(not movie characters) and i gave away all of my books, both first and 2nd editions, and the signed ones

7- i order both, because i bring them to school and let my friends read them too, and cause i like putting the pages on my walls X3

8-Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew or Bleach? either is better than Naruto i guess lol

9-my friend says someone named "Vash?"

and i think that maybe Kyo should count from this manga i read a long time ago...its about an guy that is a gardener by day and an assasin by night^^ but he is really good with plants!!

i had to read #9 like 4 times before i understood it lol

• Mouse

1. L

2. Near xD just because he doesn't smoke.

3. Hm...I'll pick one of my favorites. XD L and chocolate cake

4. Cakes/Candy.

5. Bo-bobobobobobo or whatever

6. Fear of Clowns...Just horrible.

7. I did order Shojo beat, but seeing as that is canceled I guess I am apparently getting Jump now.

8. Ichigo

9. Not sure what this is asking.

this is stupid!

no offense. lol