Greyhounds and IG...?

We are definitely getting one, but we are going back and forth between the greyhounds and the Italian greyhounds. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions? I always loved the IG's, but my husband wants a big dog. We are pet sitting two greyhounds right now, and I have fallen in love! I was also... show more We are definitely getting one, but we are going back and forth between the greyhounds and the Italian greyhounds. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions?

I always loved the IG's, but my husband wants a big dog. We are pet sitting two greyhounds right now, and I have fallen in love! I was also thinking about getting one of each... I know each breed interacts really well with others in that breed, but does anyone know how well a greyhound and an IG would get along?

I've done a lot of research online about both breeds, but any personal advice from experience would be great.

Thanks!
Update: I'm sorry... maybe I was not clear in my question. I have done loads of research on both breeds, and I understand the size differences. I am looking more for personal experience from people who own or have owned one or the other or both.