Did anybody see the BET Awards show last night?

What the heck was that exchange about between Tyrese and Ving Rhames. It was so awful.

Favorite Answer

I agree it was just terrible especially when that man said "Michael Jackson is guns and all those other b a networks is butta" what in the He** was he even talking about, someone should of came and threw all three of them fools off stage.

1st of being white has nothing to do with it. They had white people on there. But im still trying to figure that out. It was so funny tho. He shoulda beat Tyrese...lol

that's Fleetwood Mac? i assume it is in trouble-free terms one among those songs I continuously knew, yet by no potential concept approximately who did it. How strange. i like it alot. BQ: extraordinarily stable. The mail woman easily picked up a letter I left interior the mailbox. Wonders by no potential quit!

i cannot watch it i'm white

I'm not black!