werewolf books? Fairy books?

Can anyone list a couple werewolf books for me? or fairy books?

I have recently read Lonely Werewolf Girl ( i recommend it, brilliantly funny)

have also read:

Wolf Cry and Blood and Chocolate

I also enjoyed Wicked Lovely books and Tithe books, as well as Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book.

anyone who recommends twilight should know that I have all of the books (because my friends forced them on me) and did not enjoy them, sorry about that.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions :)

Best Answer

Prom nights from hell by Meg Cabot, Stephenie Meyer, Kim Harrison, Lauren Myracle, Michele Jaffe

=In this exciting collection, bestselling authors Meg Cabot (How to Be Popular), Kim Harrison (A Fistful of Charms), Michele Jaffe (Bad Kitty), Stephenie Meyer (Twilight), and Lauren Myracle (ttyl) take bad prom nights to a whole new level—a paranormally bad level. Wardrobe malfunctions and two left feet don't hold a candle to discovering your date is the Grim Reaper—and he isn't here to tell you how hot you look.

From angels fighting demons to a creepy take on getting what you wish for, these five stories will entertain better than any DJ in a bad tux. No corsage or limo rental necessary. Just good, scary fun.

Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman

=He smiles. "Hello."

It's a deep voice. I can feel it reverberate in my chest and echo all the way down to my toes.

I know I should leave, but I don't want to. I want to keep my senses like this forever. I'm all eye, all ear, all skin.

Persephone lives in the most gorgeous place in the world. But her mother's a goddess, as overprotective as she is powerful. Paradise has become a trap. Just when Persephone feels there's no chance of escaping the life that's been planned for her, a mysterious stranger arrives. A stranger who promises something more—something dangerous and exciting—something that spurs Persephone to make a daring choice. A choice that could destroy all she's come to love, even the earth itself.

In a land where a singing river can make you forget your very name, Persephone is forced to discover who—and what—she really is.

Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison

=My name is Madison Avery, and I'm here to tell you that there's more out there than you can see, hear, or touch. Because I'm there. Seeing it. Touching it. Living it.

Madison's prom was killer—literally. For some reason she's been targeted by a dark reaper—yeah, that kind of reaper—intent on getting rid of her, body and soul. But before the reaper could finish the job, Madison was able to snag his strange, glowing amulet and get away.

Now she's stuck on Earth—dead but not gone. Somehow the amulet gives her the illusion of a body, allowing her to toe the line between life and death. She still doesn't know why the dark reaper is after her, but she's not about to just sit around and let fate take its course.

With a little ingenuity, some light-bending, and the help of a light reaper (one of the good guys! Maybe . . . ), her cute crush, and oh yeah, her guardian angel, Madison's ready to take control of her own destiny once and for all, before it takes control of her.

Well, if she believed in that stuff.

Beastly by Alex Finn

=A beast. Not quite wolf or bear, gorilla or dog but a horrible new creature who walks upright—a creature with fangs and claws and hair springing from every pore. I am a monster.

You think I'm talking fairy tales? No way. The place is New York City. The time is now. It's no deformity, no disease. And I'll stay this way forever—ruined—unless I can break the spell.

Yes, the spell, the one the witch in my English class cast on me. Why did she turn me into a beast who hides by day and prowls by night? I'll tell you. I'll tell you how I used to be Kyle Kingsbury, the guy you wished you were, with money, perfect looks, and the perfect life. And then, I'll tell you how I became perfectly . . . beastly.

Wings by Aprilynne Pike

=Laurel was mesmerized, staring at the pale things with wide eyes. They were terrifyingly beautiful—too beautiful for words.

Laurel turned to the mirror again, her eyes on the hovering petals that floated beside her head. They looked almost like wings.

In this extraordinary tale of magic and intrigue, romance and danger, everything you thought you knew about faeries will be changed forever.

Wake by Lisa mcmann

=Wake is a novel by Lisa McMann centered on seventeen-year-old Janie Hannagann's involuntary power which thrusts her into others' dreams. The novel follows Janie through parts of her young adulthood, focusing mainly on the events that occur during her senior year, in which she meets an enigmatic elderly woman, and becomes involved with Cabel, a loner and purported drug-dealer at Fieldridge High School.

Fade(sequel to wake) by Lisa Mcmann

=Janie's ability to slip into other people's dreams continues but she finally has a name for her "talent" - dream catcher. Along with a name, Janie also has a job with the local police department. She and her boyfriend Caleb are undercover agents at Fieldridge High. Their new assignment is to catch a sexual predator posing as a teacher. Janie isn't safe from the predator or from her dream catching

Interview with a Vampire (Anne Rice) Dracula Evernight (Claudia Gray) Nightworld (L J Smith) Vampire Diaries South Beach series (Alex Duvall) The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare Nora Roberts has several romance series including a vampire / were / witch series Darren Shan Hunger Games Blue Bloods The Darke Academy (Gabriella Poole) The Southern Vampire Mystery series (Charlaine Harris) (*adult series) These aren't vampire or werewolf but have some fantasy elements like time travel etc Picnic at Hanging Rock (Joan Lindsay) Meryll of the Stone (Brian Caswell) Stranger with my face (Lois Duncan) Playing Beattie Bow (Ruth Parks) My Sister Sif (Ruth Parks) Holes (Louis Sachar) Harry Potter series (J K Rowling) Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams) Eragorn trilogy Narnia The Golden Compass Also try Looking for Alibrandi (Melina Marchetta) and her other books. If you're happy reading vampires / werewolves then go for it, but be aware that the genre has had a boom and will no doubt fade back so be prepared to change topics in the future...

Hmm, I don't know any good werewolf books besides Blood and Chocolate and one fairy book called Wicked Lovely. Good Luck!

The Fairie Path (can't remember who it;s by)

Bite Me by Christopher Moore

The black dagger brotherhood series by JD Ward

Dead Until Dark by Charliane Harris

I really enjoyed the Artimis Fowl series. It is about fairys and a boy genious, but the fairys are not the traditional type.

i can give u fairy books try

WIcked Lovely series by Melissa Mar

Tithe by Holly Black

Valiat by Holly Black

bitten and stolen by kelley armstrong