Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

World of Warcraft class help plz!??!?

Ok well i am aware of the next patch 3.2. i think it's pretty awsome, mounts at 20, epic at 40. and w/e. I am just thinking now that i should make a druid or a warlock. because warlocks have minions and the mount which they can get at 20. Or the druid which you can actually BE an animal, and lvl 16 there is swim form and travel form in that patch. then i cna get a mount at lvl 20. Or should i be a mage? I want to be a class that is fun, easy, and fast leveling. I had a level 37 mage on the forgotten coast.

Best Answer

ok man some of these people that answered so far don't know what they're talking about. OK well any class in PvP under level 18 doesn't matter... It's all luck/chance. So don't look at the lower level spells, abilities, talents, and damage! If you ARE looking for a new class look at the spells level 20+. Even though level 20 is still considered a low level. that is when most classes get more attacks and not just useless garbage. I recommend the Warlock, Hunter, Paladin for an easy fast leveling class. Warlock's advantages have pets and DoTs (Damage over Time Spells) which does some serious damage, but some classes have the ability to take off 1 or 2 of the spells so it wont effect them, like pallys. Purify and Cleanse can move 1 magic, curse, and disease from a friendly target or themselves. Each class has its advantages and disadvantages. Now Hunters have the ranged and pet able to wear mail at 40 unlike warlocks which wear cloth 1-80. Hunters can deal some fairly high dps alone and with their pet they can do much more, especially if you are specced Beast Mastery. The Paladins are the most OP in 3.1, but in 3.2 they will require more skill to play and get nerfed a little. But, no biggy. The worst thing to do is make every class and level it to 10 and pick which one you like best because most likely that class wont be the same later on in its levels... So over Druid Warlock and Mage i recommend the Warlock, but overall observing from what i read from you i would think you would be better off with a Druid, Warlock, or Hunter. :) Good luck, Happy Gaming, and tell me what you decide to do ;D

Source(s): Played this game for 5 years. Still playing.

Go for a druid, warlocks at max level aren't what they used to be.

No class is fast leveling. It's all about just fighting enemys and quests to gain exp. I like the Mage,Dark Knight, and Blood Elf.

Human warlocks are fun and easy to level :)

Druid, Solid heals, Good dps, Great tanks.

warlock cause i was lvl 10 human warlock and beated a lvl 14 hunter only with dots and fear and she didnt even touched me

Source(s): IM the best with warlock