Marine Corps Boot Camp Training?

From graduation of high school to my date of Marine Corps boot camp, I will have about 7 weeks in which I have nothing to do. During this time I want to do the best I can to prepare myself for the physical demands that boot camp will have. Can anyone who has been through boot camp, give me any advice on how I... show more From graduation of high school to my date of Marine Corps boot camp, I will have about 7 weeks in which I have nothing to do.
During this time I want to do the best I can to prepare myself for the physical demands that boot camp will have.

Can anyone who has been through boot camp, give me any advice on how I can prepare myself during these 7 weeks?
Update: Can anyone verify the legitimacy of http://marines.vipbootcamp.com/ ?
Update 2: I appreciate the answers guys but can anyone assist me by telling the challenges of boot camp, as well as workouts I can do that will prepare me? I aim to be Company Honor Man. I know many of you would say I'm over my head to think I would ever be that and I would agree. That's why I want the best... show more I appreciate the answers guys but can anyone assist me by telling the challenges of boot camp, as well as workouts I can do that will prepare me? I aim to be Company Honor Man. I know many of you would say I'm over my head to think I would ever be that and I would agree. That's why I want the best preparation possible. Thanks again guys.