Spider bite? should I go to the doctor?

I live in Oregon. I got bit by a spider (I'm guessing it was a spider) about 2 days ago and was just getting over the flu... I started getting sick again but this time I was dizzy, nauseaus and tired which wasn't really part of my previous flu. I noticed the red, raised, hot, hard area surrounding the... show more I live in Oregon. I got bit by a spider (I'm guessing it was a spider) about 2 days ago and was just getting over the flu... I started getting sick again but this time I was dizzy, nauseaus and tired which wasn't really part of my previous flu. I noticed the red, raised, hot, hard area surrounding the spider bite doubled in size the first day to about the size of a quarter. This morning it has grown again... with the red part at about a 2 1/2 inch diameter across. I felt extremely sick today but keep thinking, its probably the after effects of the flu. I took a nap for a long time after drawing a circle around the red part to see if it would grow any more while I was asleep... when I woke up almost my entire forearm is the same red color as the bite, but it doesnt really feel painful at all. I thought maybe it was because I laid on it during my sleep but its been a long time now and its obvious the red is because of the bite now because I can see outlines on my forearm that arent affected but the pattern seems to be random like the red is just spreading... there are also two raised lines coming off of the spider bite center going in opposite directions, about an inch long each. But the middle of the bite isn't rotting away and its still a bump and not a hole.... what is wrong with me?????
9 answers 9