14 an had sex with my girlfriend?

Please read the entire situation.. OK so my girlfriend and I are both 14. We've been together for 2 years.. So we both live in the same subdivision. yesterday, my mom and bro left h house and i was really bored. I called her and she said she was bored too! So naturally i invited her over to my house. Both our... show more Please read the entire situation..
OK so my girlfriend and I are both 14. We've been together for 2 years.. So we both live in the same subdivision. yesterday, my mom and bro left h house and i was really bored. I called her and she said she was bored too! So naturally i invited her over to my house. Both our parents didn't mind because they know each other very well. She came over, and we decided to go swimming in my pool. We got in the hot tub and started making out. My lil' bro cam home ( night around 9pm-10pm and saw us making out and said " ooooo " it was kinda funny! After my bro left, we got out of the hot tub, we went up to the 3rd floor to my room.. we changed back into our regular clothes. I changed first and layed down on my bed and turned on my flat.. She came out and layed down on my chest and we and put her arms around me for a while. Then we started making out again and frenching. She took my shirt off and i was like ohhh sh*t in my head. Then i took her shirt off. I had condoms in my dresses ( Trojan pleasure pack ) and i put it on the bed. She pulled off my pants and then i was really like OHHH SH*T in my head! She had told me before that she was a virgin and i told her i wasn't. We had this conversation about a week ago, I pulled off her pants and we continued frenching. The next thing i know, we were having sex for about 20-30 minutes. She told me later that she did it because she really loves me and she wants to come over again tomorrow. I told her ok. I really love her like love her that i want to marry her later in life. I've never had such strong feelings about ANY girl other than her. what's your opinion on the situation??
Update: By the way chae, my lil' bro was home on the 1st floor and i was on the 3rd and my room is keycard protected and sound proofed because i like to play my music really loud on my surround sound