Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

14 an had sex with my girlfriend?

Please read the entire situation..

OK so my girlfriend and I are both 14. We've been together for 2 years.. So we both live in the same subdivision. yesterday, my mom and bro left h house and i was really bored. I called her and she said she was bored too! So naturally i invited her over to my house. Both our parents didn't mind because they know each other very well. She came over, and we decided to go swimming in my pool. We got in the hot tub and started making out. My lil' bro cam home ( night around 9pm-10pm and saw us making out and said " ooooo " it was kinda funny! After my bro left, we got out of the hot tub, we went up to the 3rd floor to my room.. we changed back into our regular clothes. I changed first and layed down on my bed and turned on my flat.. She came out and layed down on my chest and we and put her arms around me for a while. Then we started making out again and frenching. She took my shirt off and i was like ohhh sh*t in my head. Then i took her shirt off. I had condoms in my dresses ( Trojan pleasure pack ) and i put it on the bed. She pulled off my pants and then i was really like OHHH SH*T in my head! She had told me before that she was a virgin and i told her i wasn't. We had this conversation about a week ago, I pulled off her pants and we continued frenching. The next thing i know, we were having sex for about 20-30 minutes. She told me later that she did it because she really loves me and she wants to come over again tomorrow. I told her ok. I really love her like love her that i want to marry her later in life. I've never had such strong feelings about ANY girl other than her. what's your opinion on the situation??

By the way chae, my lil' bro was home on the 1st floor and i was on the 3rd and my room is keycard protected and sound proofed because i like to play my music really loud on my surround sound

Favorite Answer

The problem is are you ready to be a FATHER at 14 you have your hole life ahead of you yeah you might be using protection i don't think any 14 year old is ready to be a FATHER it only takes once that is good that you love her but there are other ways to show love then sex at your age i can tell you think it is cool but i wont be when you have a baby just think about that

Source(s): me

Being in love is the best feeling anyone can have,it's great,but you 2 are not ready to take care of a baby,so keep that in mind the next time you 2 get together and think about it first before you engage in sex.

What is it with these kids having sex like they're grown!!!! WTF!!!!

Did you use condoms when you did it?

Do you plan on doing it again?

You need to know what sex can bring about....unwanted babies....and unwanted rashes (std).

In my opinion I think you are way too young to be having sex. I'm sorry but what happened to being a kid. You're moving too fast and you're missing out on the best part of your life that isn't complicated by adult b.s. You have your whole life to be an adult, and trust me its not so easy.

Please slow down and prioritize. If you really love this girl, and you plan to spend the rest of your life with her, she's worth the wait then.

I won't minimize your feelings for this girl because you're so young, BUT you are way too young to be having sex.

Hmm.

Well, you probably should have waited.

And I don't even know what love really feels like yet, and I'm older than you.

You should have waited until you found the girl who you really love.

But, If you think you two love each other and will get married, have kids, etc., then I guess that is just all up to you.

• If you REALLY love her and want to marry her and don't want to be killed by her parents; don't do it again. Wait until you are old enough to discuss this with both yours and her parents like adults.

If you're old enough to have your parents, her parents and her in a room and announce "we're having sex!" without the risk of being put in an early grave then you may be old enough. Wait till you're 18, get married and have at it. Anything worth having is worth waiting for.

Well atleast you both were willing and have strong feelings about each other. 14 is young but i have known 12/13 year olds lose their virginity to a stranger who is alot older than them. Just make sure you stay careful =)

your to young man. Things will change as you guys get older...not saying it wont work out but its a longshot. You shouldn't have had sex with her because now you took her virginity at the age of 14. That is messed up

My opinion? Good for you for using a condom. Do so each and every time. But are you sure you're ready for all the complications that sex can add to a relationship? And what if the condom fails? Please think of all the possible consequences and make sure you're really ready for this. If not and she loves you, she will wait.

• Rob

Frankly, I think you shouldn't be having sex. You obviously have had just as strong feelings about others, as you were no longer a virgin going into this. I really think that you should be waiting, considering the situation.

well first off i guess its cute your in love but...

you said you werent a virgen and youve been with her for 2 years.

wow what is a 12 year doing having sex?

hmm. well i guess you better just stay loving her. no longer do you have just a relationship but a sexual relationship as well