Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

Bored at a sleepover...still....?

Ok so I WAS having a sleepover, until my friend fell asleep. Im really bored so what can I do? Thanks you people are so kind ^.^

I dont want her to pee in my bed lol I just got a new bed set thingy!! lol. But yeah I put shaving cream on her face and she almost woke up but I think I'll leave it on there, I'm screwed if she turns over lol. But yeah Anything else??

Oh adn thanks to everyone who has answered so far! Very good ideas!!!

Favorite Answer

Play a computer game (scrabble, mah jong or bridge for me), read a book or magazine, do crossword puzzles or sudoku, listen to music, watch a movie, write in a journal, play a board game, or answer questions here on yahoo answers. Cook something, clean the house, go for a walk, work out, call a friend, send emails, visit someone, or even go shopping.

Writing in a journal is an interesting thing to do, especially when you go back weeks or months or even years later and read what you wrote. Buy yourself an interesting blank journal that represents who you are, and start writing your daily thoughts, ideas, and important events. You'll be surprised at how quickly you will look forward to the time you spend with it each day. And it could become a powerful record for posterity.

Look for a new hobby. Find something that is of particular interest to you. Possibly you might like to begin researching and compiling your family tree. I am sure many members of your family would encourage you with a project such as that. A couple of other things that come to mind that I have found interesting in the past, and they now occupy my grandchildren are learning to do origami (read the story about Sadako and the 1000 paper cranes, and maybe start a paper crane project of your own), and another is learning to tie different knots (most book stores will have a book on the different knots, and it is quite interesting, and also a very useful skill to have).

Take a class - learn the finer points of digital photography, painting, writing short stories, small appliance repair, playing bridge, dog grooming, pottery, home maintenance, carpentry, plumbing, quilting, scrapbooking, or anything else that is offered in your area. Often you can find classes that are free, or almost free.

Finally, and probably most importantly, if you find yourself bored often, consider volunteering. It will give you a new focus in your life, and it is a good feeling to help someone less fortunate or more in need than yourself. It can be a life changing experience.

Boredom is a choice you make, not a state of existence. If you are bored, it is because you are allowing yourself to be bored. Look around you. Most likely you have books, and a wide variety of other possessions. Look at the things around you and think of ways to use them. If there are people around you, think of ways to help those people. Think of others and how to help them, not yourself, and you will never be bored.

Put whipped cream, cool whip, or shaving cream in your friend's hand and then wipe a soft object like a feather on their face. It will be so funny once they put their hand full of whipped cream on their face. Take a picture and it will be a memory to keep. You can also turn on the tv and watch some tv. This may sound mean but you can also go in your friend's room if you are at her house and look through her stuff. Maybe there will be some fun involved!

Ugh, I HATE it when when people invite you over for a sleepover and then fall asleep 3 seconds after you arrive. You need to wake her up in the most shocking and humiliating manner possible.

• Freeze her bra... ha! Classic prank. Or put her hand in warm water and see what happens... yet another classic! Or do what I did at my last sleepover and stuff a webkinz down thier pants XD

a trick i always wanted to do was use eyeliner to scribble things on her face, and then cover her whole hand with whip cream and tickle her nose with a feather just to see her smack that thing on her face. Then when she goes to the bathroom to wash her face, she'll see designs on them as she looks in the mirror. LMAO.

Pull a prank on her or something, mess with her a bit, seriously...who sleeps at a sleep over?

Watch a movie! Um... text... sleep!! draw on her face. do crazy things like put pots on her and stuff until she wakes up!!!!

• T

Pour water on her face

put a bug on her than wake her up

LOL i did it oncee, it was soo funny

be sure to record it for memories :P

go thru her cell phone and prank phone call people then say its her name...ha thats probably what my friends would do...still

or draw on her