Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Are You At All Worried About Kim-Jong Il Launching Nukes?

Are you taking his 4th of July nuke launch seriously? Do you really think he'd do this?

Or do you think he is testing the Obama administration and the UN by threatening with this?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anna E
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kim Jong Il is crazy and crazy dictators in power scare the hell out of me. The whole time we have been involved in Iraq, I have worried about what we would do if Korea decided to attack. Our troops are stretched thin as it is. We don't know what technology they have or don't have because neither the US or the United Nations has any access to their facilities.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I haven't heard any credible source saying that Kim Jong Il is planning to launch a nuclear missile on July 4. For one thing, they don't yet have the capability to put one of their nukes on a missile - they're too crude and bulky for the time being.

I'd relax on the Fourth if I were you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Arabic world purchasing weapons from Kim is of greater danger. Koran is their way of life and their hatred toward Judeo-Christian values and beliefs is the foundation of their hope in domination of global politics. They have tried numerous times in history with staggering tens and tens of millions massacred. It is inevitable that their attempt to prevail will reemerge soon if no action is taken. Kim poses danger, but his relationships is what should make us worry exceedingly more.

As for testing Obama... All dictators and leaders have publicly mocked him and called him a weak man. They are emboldened by his appeasing ways of "let's just all get along". Our enemies only respect force and clear, strong consequences are only principles capable of keeping this Monster at bay.

• 1 decade ago

This Nut job does not care about human life period. He is old and knows his days are numbered. In a mind like that I am sure it works like this, When I die why should I give a damn who lives? The only person I care about will be dead. As for now he will take what he can get, just to see how far he can push the world. He has nothing to lose.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

HAHA. Son, I'm 85 years old, if I get to die as part of some huge nuclear blast that will eventually lead to the death of that communist fascist Kim Jong Ill, then so be it.

As long as the rest of my family is ok, I am not concerned much with my own life.

• S P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Kim Jong-Il isn't that dumb. America tends to react rather angrily when it gets attacked.

• SKL
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

They don't have very good technology. Even if they did launch it, our defense rockets would take it out before it could even reach us, providing the missile doesn't break mid-flight.

• 1 decade ago

I am more worried of our economy collapsing because of crushing debt than nukes.

• 1 decade ago

Why worry? Nothing I can do about it if he does.. nothing needs to be done if he doesn't. I pay a whole lot of taxes to make sure we've got people trained to respond appropriately.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO! He is not stupid enough to do that. (Although, I did find it interesting that NK's trade with China is allowing them to buy what they need for nukes.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.