"This question has been deleted"?

What emoticons(Keyboard face things) can you make to describe the look on your face and how you feel when your questions get deleted. BQ: How many Q's of yours have been deleted over your entire course of Y!A? take a guess. P&S Section: *Gets on knees and begs* Please dont report this question, it was... show more What emoticons(Keyboard face things) can you make to describe the look on your face and how you feel when your questions get deleted.

BQ: How many Q's of yours have been deleted over your entire course of Y!A? take a guess.

P&S Section: *Gets on knees and begs* Please dont report this question, it was just a title I decided to use for fun.
Update: Dont call me stupid, I know this question hasn't been deleted!!! Lol, I'd better not jinx it ^____^

Here are my emoticons when mine are deleted:

O_O

T_T

V_V

O_o

X_X

-_-"

D=

:(

:[
Update 2: I'll answer my Bonus: Hmm...lets see....

I have had at least 30 of my questions deleted, but thats not that bad considering that I've asked about 350 questions in all.