Once you are born you start dying?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
True or false? Why?
Update : This is a poll and no wrong answers. Everyone one gets thumbs up from me ...show more
Update 2: and I think its true aswell. we are dying but as we do... we learn to ...show more
Best Answer
false. very false. we don't start to die until we're fully developed and our mitochondria in our body's cells pass their prime. then we start to age, which is also a cause of death. the natural causes of age that cause us to die begin to start when we pas our prime, wich is in our 20s.

assuming we don't have a sickness, because that can cause us to die too. like if you're born with a disease then you'll likely begin to die, depending on what it is.
  • Comment

Other Answers (33)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ım ʞylə. answered 5 years ago
    True
    We are dying every second we're living
    • Comment
  • Steph answered 5 years ago
    I think it's false. I mean sure, you get closer and closer to death every second, but when you're born you're growing. So, basically, I think that you start dieing when you stop growing.
    • Comment
  • asdf answered 5 years ago
    True.
    Once we are born, life is like an hourglass...
    • Comment
  • Man I'm Pretty. answered 5 years ago
    Very True !
    • Comment
  • TallGuy87 answered 5 years ago
    true. because there's only life when there is death. It's a cycle.
    • Comment
  • Sodapop answered 5 years ago
    True! We're just dying veeerrrrrryyyyyy slowly!
    • Comment
  • anti-matter answered 5 years ago
    false we might grow old ever since we are born but we don't start to die in fact we never start dying
    • Comment
  • vernadead answered 5 years ago
    True.
    We consume processed foods and poisons into our body constantly
    We go through stages of depression from relationships and economic hardships
    We go through extreme stress
    Most people don't get enough exercise.
    So that takes time off the downwards ticking clock.
    So yes we will always be dying.
    • Comment
  • Muppy answered 5 years ago
    yes, because time is of the essence and it goes by faster than people know. continuing on until your clock has run out of time and has stopped

you are born to one day die, as is the life cycles way, it is what you did in your life that makes you live forever on in the lives of people

We are all apart of life’s cycle, we all create a history, and footprint; a memory.
    It is what YOU choose to do with this gift that sets your path in life and in death. Live your life the way you want, live it to its fullest. Because in the end it is YOU who is living this life, and only YOU can live this one life, only YOU can set its course and journey, the lessons that you learn, the history YOU create is all your choice. Take charge of your future, for your past is gone, your present is fading, your future is yours to control. while life will always be, death is inevitable
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• ? answered 5 years ago
    True. Why? because we start dying once we draw our first breath. We have no idea how long we will be on Earth for
    • Comment
  • word answered 5 years ago
    False You start living, and you start growing.

You start dying when you stop living life, when you start doing nothing.
    • Comment
  • Mike Kristich answered 5 years ago
    Life: sexual transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate.
    Yes you start dieng when u are born...the reason is because once you are born ur clock starts to tick..as time goes on ur that much closer to dying...so yea u start dying. Its what you do during that time that matters
    • Comment
  • ♠ Amulet Spade ♠ answered 5 years ago
    True

No one lives forever -but vampires

Every breath you take everytime your heart beats everytime you blink your dying.

Source(s):

(>^_^)>
    • Comment
  • Jason answered 5 years ago
    well even though when we are born everything is still growing and not gettin weaker you could almost think that we dont start dying when we are born

but yet we are getting closer to dieing so pretty much it is true we start dieing once we are born or even conceived
    • Comment
  • anon~~!!! answered 5 years ago
    True because the second you're born you are getting closer to death. I have heard this question many times, and I actually think it's a really smart question. Well, to answer your question though yes. The second you are born you start getting "closer" to death, but you can keep postponing it the healthier you are. I hope I answered your question.
    Your Regards
    Zack
    • Comment
  • Tsunami answered 5 years ago
    yes that is true. its very sad but once you are born you start detereating right away. your arteries and stuff start stopping up it takes long time but it works like that its sad but we have to go at times and when God says go we're gone.
    • Comment
  • MATT answered 5 years ago
    holy crap... youve just blew my mind
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    True,Because every Little Second,We get Closer To Our Death.
    • Comment
  • Watev answered 5 years ago
    True.

You might be able to say that we start dying by the moment we are conceived.
    • Comment
  • rage & love the story of my life answered 5 years ago
    true i suppose... every second you live you are closer to death
    i don't like to think that way though...
    • Comment
  • Holy Smokes! answered 5 years ago
    True.
    We're getting older and older and dying more as every second passes by.
    • Comment
  • Mrs. Marco Andretti answered 5 years ago
    true.
    • Comment
  • 4ever growling answered 5 years ago
    True, for if you are living, you have to die sometime, it is the way of things. But if you are already dead, you can not die. But if you are living, then that means you are dieing since you are going to die sometime. Also, when you age, you lose life, making you dieing.
    • Comment
  • Stormende answered 5 years ago
    Damn right.

Why?
    Because your cells started the count down so at some point they will stop regenerating and kaput, we die.
    • Comment
  • johnny fettcakes answered 5 years ago
    By extension, you believe that living and dying are the same thing.
    • Comment
  • Cerise answered 5 years ago
    true
    every second we are closer to death
    • Comment
  • Stoic answered 5 years ago
    Yep, life is an STD and it's terminal.
    • Comment
  • Brianna answered 5 years ago
    true..I mean if you think of it as we get older we are moving closer and closer to our date of death whichever that day may be
    • Comment
  • true..i mean you die eventually :D
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock