Neil T asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

I was offered J.A. Happ and Dustin Pedroia for Chad Billingsley.?

My 2B is Clint Barmes. The rest of my SP's are Halladay, Nolasco, Wandy Rodriguez, Randy Wells, and a couple others. I'm currently in 6th place in my league. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Happ has been pitching very well lately. His last start was a complete game. And Pedroia is one of the best second basemen's in the MLB. I say make the trade

No way. If you trade Billingsley, you can get much more in return.

Happ had a great last start, but is not that good and is playing in a hitters park. Maybe explore a similar trade if you are still in 6th a month from now.

take it . dustin will come alive . there's always pitchers you can get of waivers. if happ drops off ,hes hot now

Source(s): fantasy player in 1st 1st 6th 6th head to head after today both 1st teams gained games and both 6th teams move up 4th and 5th. one team 25 game lead the other 8 game lead my worst team 15 games back

id stay where u are.