should I read LA Candy by lauren conrad?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, i think you should. I am in the middle of reading it and i havent been able to put it down. But then again I loovee the hills. If you're interested in learning about the behind the scenes of a reality show this book is good for you. If you enjoy gossip girl-ish books this would probably be something you would like. It really depends on your preference and what type of person you are. So far it's been really exciting... and I've learned some things about hollywood. I would recomend it.

Source(s): Currently reading it.

I thought it was a good book(and I despise reading) it's nice cuz it's different from all the other themes and plots for books and

Movies, so it's a nice change. But she is young and has never written a book so cut some slack on her, everyone starts somewhere. And she's not a whiny little rich girl, the ppl around her are and MTV only likes to show the bad gossipy side of ppl so yea. Plus she's not that rich

Source(s): I've read it

Well here is a question for you: what draws you to the book?

If there is something about it that interests you, than by all means read it.

If you are just thinking about books to read for enjoyment, you can always go to the Barnes and Noble website or google other kinds of booklists.

Honestly, I don't know anything about the book, but if it interests you, than read it.

Only you know what you are interested in.

Happy reading =)

Only if your obsessed with The Hills.

Personally I wouldn't. If she's ridiculous as she seems in her show I wouldn't think much more of her writing.

I wouldn't recommend buying it.

If your really set on it wait a few months until it's in your local library then go and check it out.

• Just don't. You'll waste your money and your time. Lauren Conrad is just a ridicolous, whiny rich girl.

• Mila

Seriously? those kind of books are such a waste, read something with meaning, from and actual author.

I wouldn't because i don't like her but if you like her go for it but i wouldn't waste my time i would rather read something else.

it was really poorly written, but i enjoyed it. haha

its supposedly not about her life, but even with the name changes its pretty obvious who she is talking about.

i would suggest getting it from the library.

dont buy it.

should you keep reading trash because you cannot read a real book? I don't know, ask yourself that.

Haha, no.

Don't waste your time.