Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

If you were imam, would you encourage your ummah to accept hermaphrodites?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is not a question of yes or no; it is a question of approval or disapproval. Allah created disabled human beings yet do you know how much they are browbeaten? Society is not ready to accept anything or anyone who is considered “different” to them. Intersexuals are not the only ones who are oppressed. You have to encourage yourself to deal with society and fight for your rights. All human beings are considered as equals. No individual is superior to another individual except in persona.

It is brave of you to firstly admit that you’re of an intersexual gender. I also understand that you are going through a hard time. Just remember with every hardship there is relief. With every hardship there is relief.

Strive for your constitutional rights and remember that this world is indeed full of tyranny for the believers of Allah. And to answer your question, yes. I would indeed encourage both Muslims and non Muslims to accept individuals who are of an intersexual gender. After all, it is heredity and if Muslims cannot accept individuals who are of an intersexual gender, they are discarding a creation of Allah.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If I am Imam of a Masjid I shall give your address to hermaphrodite and shall tell him that you need the services of both kinds.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A hermaphrodite is someone born with this condition. Anyone who would not accept a hermaphrodite is not doing the will of Allah.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Islam does accept hermaphrodites as it is something you are born with. Unlike homos and trans which are choices.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.