Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Why is everybody dying this week?

First Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and now Billy Mays? What's going on here!?! Some sort of secret terrorist organization is slowly killing all of our celebrities!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't be silly, dying is a part of living we are born, we age, and then we die. A celebrity is a person, a child of god, when he is ready to call them home he does,it doesn't matter who they are, how many in one day, all this is in his plan. Secret terrorists is so dumb. i went to church today and the first thing the pastor said was: Michael Jackson was a singer, a good singer, he's gone, we need to think about the troubles in Korea, Iran and stop the idolization of stars.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Think of it this way. People are dying every minute of every day of every week. Now wonder why the world only reacts in such a way when celebrities die. I know I am.

• 1 decade ago

People die every week, every day, every hour and every minute. Sometimes it happens that some of them are big celebrities and they die one after the other. Nothing strange about that.

• 1 decade ago

They werent my celebrities!!!! Didnt even know they died.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.