Why are so many people dying this week?

I want to know why there was this one guy on Monday,then Thursday Farah and Micheal now Billy Mays.I just cant believe this.I hope theres no one dying today Sunday

Favorite Answer

many people die every week but celebrities' deaths are more publicised ...so that's why you think it's "so many people dying this week" infact it's just three think about hundreds of people dying in third world countries

• Leo

Ed McMahon was the person who died Monday. I pointed this out in response to an earlier question, but the day after McMahon died they did a tribute to him on The Tonight Show. One of the guests on that same show was Billy Mays.

Dude, Not only that, but I know of at least 4 completely random and strange deaths of friends of mine just this week. This can't just be a random cowinkydink.3 HUGE multi-generation stars die all within 4 days of each other, and another one that most everyone in the US knows dies by the end of the week at the same age as MJ. Its all just so weird. I dunno what the hell is going on.

• What are you talking about? Just look at 9/11, thousands of people died that day, yeah not in a week but in ONE day. MJ and Fawcett were icons in their times but their deaths are no more important than 9/11 and the soldiers that fight in the war of Iraq, so wake up!!!!!!

• ?

The Billy Mays dude is dead? Haven't heard that one. Ironically a friend of my Mom's died this week too.

I'm not sure why so many people in the entertainment industry are dying this week. After my Aunt heard that Michael Jackson died, she said the world's coming to an end. Maybe it's true...

it's scary huh? Sad too. I liked Billy Maze and his commercials. I'm gonna miss the three celebs. It is so odd how they all die shockingly on the same week.

Bob Mcmahon, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawset, Billy May, ....... (Whos Next ??) :,,(

P.S. They were such good people!!!!

well Billy Mays did die on sunday 2day is sunday

billy mays died today at 7:45 am. so technically he did die sunday. also the first guy was bob mcmahon

It's not that so many people are dying this week, it's just that people we think are "important" are dying. People are dying all the time, it's really sad, and times like this make you think how many people are dying everyday...but I suppose that's just life.