<_>_<_>_<_AnImE sUrVeY nUmBeR tWeNtY oNe_>_<_>_<_>?

Hyahoo~ Hiya everyone! Sorry I have not been around much lately, I have been at survival camp for the past 2 weeks, so I was sort of dead here ^^" And for those of you who have never been; survival camp is not exactly the best place to be. You kinda get all your clothes stolen when you are asleep, you... show more Hyahoo~

Hiya everyone!
Sorry I have not been around much lately, I have been at survival camp for the past 2 weeks, so I was sort of dead here ^^"

And for those of you who have never been; survival camp is not exactly the best place to be. You kinda get all your clothes stolen when you are asleep, you get shoved off the top of stuff a lot, and you get to see what the inside of a raccoon looks like before you flame it and eat it for dinner ><"

But on the good side, I did get to make my own knife out of rock and use it to kill animals. Yeah......I dunno if I will ever really need that talent....but I do feel pretty cool now with my wicked trapping skills >:D

Anyways, let's start July off with a bang:
Survey.......START~!

1. How many series are you reading/watching right now?

2. Does your local library have a manga section?

3. If you were an anime character, what color would your hair and eyes be?

4. What is your favorite game for the DS?

5. Which anime character's outfit would you wear to these places (give one chara outfit for each):
~To a Church
~To Washington DC
~To school
~To a Lady Gaga concert
~To a wedding

.....and in case you don't get it, here is an example:
~To Washington DC.......I would wear the uniform from Ouran High School

6. Have you seen Bleach? If so, did you read or watch it?

7. What series do you recommend anyone to watch?

........tis over now.
Sorry if the questions are boring.....I got a total of 6 hours of sleep this whole week....so I'm not exactly in the most creative mood right now -_-"

But thanks for taking~!
Now have yourself a muffin:

http://gailschwartz.com/west_coffee/assets/muffin.jpg

Bye bye now~
Update: @Grey

XD
.....I'll make sure to bring you along next time~