Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Why does Hydroxycut make me pee and poop a lot?

Ever since I started taking it I pee and poop a lot and I used to be constipated frequently! I love it! But what makes it do this?

(It's the advanced formula, a new formula, it's not the flush stuff)

Jared you know your stuff- I am very impressed! :)

Favorite Answer

It does have metabolic increasing ingredients.. but be careful of relying on a pill for your metabolism. Often they tend to lower your metabolism in the long term . (They become less effective, and when you drop them all together the metabolism is lower than when you started because of our body's natural compensation).

If you are active, and using it to 'cut up' during a workout routine you do regularly.. then it shouldn't be too bad though.

As for the increased fecal and urine output -- Two things:

Your para-sympathetic system is in overdrive on the hydroxycut -- (IE: The metabolic increase) -- which speeds everything up.

2) Some of the ingredients are toxic. Not so much that they are going to damage your body, but the body doesn't like them. So the Kidneys are excreting more toxins and producing more urine, thus the bladder fills and you urinate more. Same with the bowels.

Nothing to really worry about -- just keep things in moderation. -- Glad you are enjoying the effects.

If you were always constipated (and perhaps a little overweight) -- Especially if you were highly fatigued before. I might suggest having your thyroid checked. (Simple blood test) -- You could have some level of hypothyroidism and could benefit from some T3 and T4 supplementation .. ie: Armour Thyroid.

All rodents pee and poop a lot. Rats tend to urine-mark alot. I think when you neuter a male rat the do it less but females do it all the time. They may be too old to litter train but if you put a litter pan in a corner where they urinate and defecate most often and put some bedding and poop in it is probably the best way. And any time you see them use it praise them profusely. You would have to introduce them slowly. Have an extra cage just in case they don't get along, you will also need it for the introduction. First place the cages together for awhile and let them smell each other. After a few days if nobody has shown any aggression place all three in a neutral area(bath tub works great) to let them meet face to face. Don't leave them unattended just in case they don't get along. After doing this for several days completely clean the larger cage with hot water and bleach water and place the three males in it. Moniter them closely to make sure they suddenly stop getting along. Hope all goes well. Oh yeah and before you even attempt an introdection you should quarentine a while to make sure both parties are healthy.

• E_SuzieQ4 years agoReport

What does this have to do with the original question

Your body is detoxifying, which is good. The ingredients that are in the bottle are doing what they are suppose to. All the bad stuff you were eating before it is taking it out of the body. I know this because I am going through the same thing. MAKE SURE IF YOU ARE TAKING HYDROXICUT TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER, OR ESLE YOU WILL FEEL ICKY AND WANT TO THROW UP! TRUST ME. Take a look at the ingredients on the bottle and how much mg it has. Make sure to diet and exerciser on these pills, because hydroxicut works best on a diet and excersise plan trust me. I am on my fifth day and I lost 4lbs. NO JOKE! Watch you calorie concumptions and cut out the chips, pop, icecfream and etxc out of your diet. I had to pee a lot on my second, third, and fourth day, as well as poop. Now the fifth d ay it isn't so bad. If you get this, it is normal. Your body is detoxing from all the bad junk you have been putting in your body. Thanks for the tips Jared. I might need a supplement boost for my thyroid. Good to know.

• ?4 years agoReport

Great insights as I'm going through the same thing

On May 1, 2009, the FDA issued a warning to consumers to stop using Hydroxycut products, due to 23 reports of serious health problems associated with the use of Hydroxycut.

Hydroxycut contains Hydroxycitric Acid. Google it and you will see all of the research.

It's poisoning your body and your body is trying to detoxify itself. The Liver is working over time.

Yes, the 70s diet still keeps sway. Low calorie, high fibre celery will minimize you snacking, and contains high levels of calcium which help to get rid of the fat content in additional foods. Tip: Eat braised pears with roast chicken to negate your bird’s calorie content.

Go bland. Plain, easy, unseasoned food such as barbequed chicken, plain rice and a nude baked potato are nutritious however your palette will tire of these people quickly, unlike salty moreish processed food, which keeps you snacking and piling within the pounds.

Beans, beans, are best for your heart, the more you take in the more you... lose fat actually. Super-effective and full of fibre, beans will regulate your appetite and reduce the rate at which ones stomach empties, meaning you continue to be fuller for longer.

Think about what you can add to your diet, not whatever you must take away. Integrate yummy veggies into your meal, rather than serving them on the side. Not only will they offset the fat with your chicken or meat, but the phytochemicals in fresh produce are proven to prevent diseases.

Believe within yourself. How often have you shown admiration for someone and their achievements and instantly thought, ‘I’d love to accomplish this, but I just can’t. ’ Don’t limit your achievements because of your thoughts. You can do whatever you should do.

Believe throughout yourself. How often have you admired someone and their achievements after which it instantly thought, ‘I’d love to do this, but I just can’t. ’ Don’t limit your achievements from your thoughts. You can do whatever for you to do.