Anyone Been to a David Archuleta Concert Yet . (:?

im going Wednesday..

and wana know what to expect..

Like how many songs he sings...

and can i video tape it?

im excited i have main floor seats row k

Thanks for the answer in advance :)

xoxox

;)

• Favorite Answer

Yes! I've been to two David Archuleta concerts. I went to his 2009 concert and then the ReAL game/ David Concert. It was awesome! He sang about fifteen songs. And it was amazing!!! You're so lucky you have floor seats! And yes, you can video tape. :)

Have fun!!!

I just went last night! David does about 10 songs. Whether you use a camera depends on your venue. Call your venue and ask them specifically about the camera policy for the Demi Lovato and David Archuleta concert. Sometimes even if a venue has a no camera policy they may allow cameras for certain concerts.

If by "video tape" you mean a large video camera, that might not be allowed even if some cameras are allowed. Most people use small digital still cameras that can record digital movies.

Hi. You can expect a lot of young, screaming girls :-) I'm sure you will enjoy it, he's got a really nice voice. Have fun :-)

Gasping and nasally crying, in most parts.