Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what ice cream do you like?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Blueberry Waffle Cone.

It's my favorite ice cream lately.

Mostly I am a frozen yogurt type fo person but I had this and it was awesome.

It is vanilla ice cream,with swirls of blueberry syrup and pieces of blueberry with big chunks of waffle cone broken into it. :] Yum!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really like Vanilla, Mint Chocolate Chip, Coffee, Peppermint, & Cookies and Cream. Ben and Jerry's also has really good flavors too, like Phish Food, Cherry Garcia, Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, & Cookie Dough.

• 1 decade ago

Mint Chocolate Chip!

Source(s): Baskin Robins, 31 Flavors
  • Karen
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Our local Kroger store has a "private selection" brand with a flavor called Extreme Moose Tracks. It's chocolate ice cream with tiny peanut butter cups and strips of dark chocolate fudge running through it. Heaven!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • j
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Cake batter from Coldstone Creamery

Chunky Monkey from Ben and Jerry's

Mint Chocolate chip

Peppermint

• 1 decade ago

mint chocolate chip, cookies and cream, cookie dough, regular vanilla with chocolate syrup on it

• 1 decade ago

vanilla= <3

• 1 decade ago

deans for store bought, oberweiss, culvers, or coldstone going out, and flavors? i like many flavors. choco chip cookie dough, pb cup, cookies and cream, etc.

oh yeah, ben n jerry's is also great and they have SO many flavors

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg cookies n cream

• 1 decade ago

double chocolate chip mint with vanilla swirl topped with oreos

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.