Why does my Wells Fargo online credit account say this?

When I log into my Wells Fargo online account, at the top is says, "Note:Some of your accounts are unavailable at this time.", and under my credit account, it says "UNAVAILABLE" under everything. Does anyone know what this means?

Oh, and my checking and savings accounts are still showing.

Favorite Answer

Typically banks run their weekly maintenance on their servers early Sunday mornings. Apparently Wells Fargo runs its maintenance on its credit card servers at about 4 am ET.

I just logged in a few minutes ago and saw the unavailable message on my credit account. Well for me, its Friday 12/4/ and 9:48 am. Shouldn't that message go away by 9:00 Am?You would think this maintenance would be done over night. I think many wells fargo customers check their account or use it at gas stations around 6:00 am to 8:30 Am I am going to call them at 1 800 to wells

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Both my checking and savings are fine, but my credit account is "unavailable". In red font, it says "Note:Some of your accounts are unavailable at this time."

I was about to go on here and ask the question, but you already asked it.

Update: everything is back to normal now, at least on my end.

Source(s): I have a Wells Fargo credit card.

Wow, I m surprised at everyone this is happening to today. Wells Fargo is simply updating their systems. But I was a little nervous.

My mortgage account is showing unavailable call the main 1800 number they give me another number, transfer there and the guy says, I can t get to it... I just reply to him "Did you hear why I am calling?"

They are automated they don t listen they just follow their lines and he could not even ask what was the problem the like was saturated but nobody knew anything and guess what, that was the investment account where you need to move your cash before the market closes, this is not a serious way to do banking.

Lol I love how everyone is on here in the last couple of hours haha. Yeah I got freaked out too.

I m on the same boat! It scared me a quite a bit, but I feel a tiny bit better to know that I am not the only one having this issue!

• Yeah...my mortgage account reads, "UNAVAILABLE" but my others are active. The mortgage department isn't open until Monday at 6AM but hopefully it'll resolve itself before then.

Same here mine says it as well. I might just call to see what they have to say. Definitely freaked me out.

holy sheesh okay I'm here for the same exact problem. Well it means its on them not us