Why are female stand-up comedians not funny at all?

Yes the troll (me) is here, and here to stay baby. But, seriously, I haven't seen one female comedian tell one actual funny joke ever in stand-up comedy. Honestly, I haven't known too many women in my lifetime, so now I'm questioning whether women can be funny at all. I've seen a lot of stand-up comedy, and I love so comedy, so it's not like I don't have a sense of humor. So tell me why they even put female comedians up on stage when they can't even make quality jokes? Yes, I know this is sexist, god I love pissing people off though, so I don't even care. Give me your cruel answers cuz I know they're coming. Lol.

Favorite Answer

Bro,you see what you started? Now chicks answer you with"Haven't you seen Ellen degeneres" before? People..... Ellen is not funny,and plain and simply,an answer to this persons Q? is Kathy Griffin.She is the #1 reason why female comedians,are SHITE! I hope a gun is on standby so if she performs,it will have a quick ending!For me.....!

I tend to agree with you here, but I reckon most stand up comedians are ****. The best ones are those that use physical comedy and are not just talking all the time.

Think you must have missed Rosanne, Wanda Sipes, Ellen De Generis

I think you need to catch one of Lisa Lampanelli's acts.

wow. you must not have a life at all. I almost feel sorry for you. It has to be hard to be such a jacka**.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! ELLEN DEGENERES IS HILARIOUS!!