Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

great storyline for CM Punk?

can smebody write great storyline for cm punk please something that includes a few ppvs. I will give 10 points to the best 9 point to the secnd best and so on. Thank You

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cm Punk wins at the bash Then he Face Edge at Night of champion and Edge wins Then Edge turn face and shake hand but CM Punk hits the GTS on edge and turn heel AT Summerslam CM punk beat edge 2 become the new World Heavyweight Champion then Undertaker Come and Tombstone Punk at Unforgiven punk beat Undertaker when Jeff Hardy hits undertaker with a chair by accident at the Royal Rumble Cm punk defeats Jeff hardy then at No Way Out Cm punk vs Chris Jericho vs Jeff Hardy Vs Undertaker vs Edge vs Rey Mysterio elimination chamber punk hit The GTS on Edge 2 retain at Wrestlemania Royal Rumble Winner John Morrison take on Cm Punk for the WHC Morrison beats Punk New World Heavyweight Champion John Morrison

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Ok This Will Be Long.

CM Punk Walks In The Bash As Champion.During The Match With Hardy The Lights Go Out.CM Punk Is No Where To Be Found.Via Countout He Wins The Match.The 3 Smackdowns Before Summerslam He Don't Show Up So The Smackdown Before Summerslam There Is A A Five Way Elimination Battle Royal For The Title.The Participants Are Jeff Hardy,The Great Khali,Mysterio,Jericho,Dolph Ziggler But When Mysterio Heads Down He Is Attacked By Punk.Punk Wins Then After Explains His Absence.He Says Five Men Dressed In Black With Ski Masks Took Him In A Truck To A Abonded Building Then Left So He Could Loose The Title.He Says He Knows Who It Was.Edge And His Rated R Squad.Then The GM Announces At Summerslam Edge And Punk In A Steel Cage Match.But During The Match The Lights Go Out But This Time Edge Is On Top Of The Cage Climbs Over And Wins The Match.To Settle Everything The GM Announces Hell In A Cell At The Next PPV.During The Match The Lights Go Out Once Again And Both Men Are At The Top Of The Cell.Edge Gets GTS At The Top Of The Cell To The Floor Through 4 Tables Stacked Up.Punk Wins And Has A Dominate Rein As Champion.

• 1 decade ago

i think cm punk should be made into a super smart unstoppable heel that no one can stop and reigns as world champion until john morrison wins the royal rumble 2010 and goes on to wrestlemania to have a classic 1 hour ironman match with punk and thats where punks show will end and john morrison will come out on top and his dream of becoming world champ will have been accomplished along with beating the inevitable cm punk!!

Source(s): idk sounds a little like bret hart vs shawn micheals but trust me this would definantely work!!
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i think cm punk should go on to beat jeff hardy at the bash and then go and beat edge at night of champions to then go to summerslam and have a storyline with the undertaker and have him actually shock the world and beat the undertaker then they should give him a few more conflicts with chris jericho and rey mysterio maybe and then finally at no way out the smackdown elmimination chamber should be with cm punk jeff hardy edge chris jericho rey mysterio and undertaker and then the winner of the match would be either punk hardy or jericho probably hardy because if hardy losses to punk at the bash (in my storyline) then they should give him the title so he can have a fair run with it and then it would end with hardy facing undertaker at wrestlemania and maybe him showing the undertaker his extreme style so bascially it would be cm punk beating past a bunch of grea t superstars like rey mysterio edge hardy jericho and the biggest of them all undertaker and cm punk having a good title regin that people will rememeber for ever that he actually was good enough to beat such great superstars like them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

this upcoming ppv, the bash, after a really competitive match throughout, CM Punk cheats to WIN the match, not disqualify himself to keep the title but actually cheat. I'm thinking like hardy gets the chair out towards the end of the match but not to use against but to use like so he can do that poetry in motion or whatever where he jumps off person's back. During this time the ref is accidentally knocked out so thats why hardy is able to get the chair with no opposition. he sets up and goes for the corner thing whatever but cm punk moves out of the way so hardy crashes and burns and as the ref is stirring to get back up, cm punk grabs the chair, takes a big swing and knocks out hardy. now he can either pin right there or pick him up and do the gts and then pin but either way he gets pin.

next week on SD punk is gettin heat big time, he still believes he should be liked and sort of apologizes for usin the chair. Like i don't know what got into me, blah blah blah. he asks hardy to come out so he can officially apologize. hardy comes out but instead he attacks punk and makes punk retreat to the back so hardy is standing tall.

later in the show punk has a non title match against a jobber like jimmy wang yang or r-truth and is like overly aggressive in the match likedoes way more damage then needed, he looks pissed about hardy's attack from earlier. he gives whoever the gts AND uses the anaconda vise to choke him out. he starts using anaconda vise again.

later for the night's main event, fatal 4 way elimination battle royal to determine the #1 contendor for punk's title. New ic champ rey mysterio (he can't lose the mask!), jericho, edge, and hardy. i say jericho and rey both get pinned or DQ by just going crazy on each other and the other two so its down to edge and hardy. towards the end of the match punk does a run down and lays out hardy again with a chair and because of this, hardy gets the win by DQ and edge gets his time off to rest after this. punk standing hardy to finish show, he's officially heel. this sets up a CM Punk vs Hardy rematch for night of champions. at night of champions, edge returns after not being on tv for the three in between weeks and attacks cm punk for him costing him his #1 contendorship so now cm punk wins by dq, is still champ, hardy is upset, and people cam sort of cheer edge for attacking punk. this all leads to a final Triple threat Ladder match as Summerslam, ladder match because thats how it all started between the three at extreme rules. the three way feud will end now with hardy finally winning the title and holding onto it and that cn lead to a jericho hardy feud for title so jericho can get title. after this, cm punk is now heel and he will start the angle of being better than everyone else because he is straightedge and doesn;t do all the stuff other people on the roster do. he can start a feud with JoMo from their and they can start having some of their classic matches again from ecw. it will be a slow building feud and lead to a cyber sunday match where they'll face each other in either an Extreme Rules match, a Stretcher match, or a Parking Lot Brawl.

I can't think of much further than that. somewhere in there after punk loses the WHC, one of either him or morrison can get the ic title and they'll be feuding over that

• 1 decade ago

cm punk is awsome.........period.........CM punk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.