Hair trouble? Best answer gets 10pts?

I need your help.My hair is becoming rough day by day.And I always wished for a silky hair.I don't know what to do.What shampoo should I apply that would make my hair silky again.And my hair started getting rough after I started using straightener.What should I do to make my hair silky.I try so hard to make it... show more I need your help.My hair is becoming rough day by day.And I always wished for a silky hair.I don't know what to do.What shampoo should I apply that would make my hair silky again.And my hair started getting rough after I started using straightener.What should I do to make my hair silky.I try so hard to make it better but its no use.So I thought to ask from you experts.I guess I can only dream about it.

Thanks for reading my boring problem.It's just I see my cousins and friends and wished my hair were pretty as well.I really am looking forward for your answers.

Thanks in advance.