Confusing Girl Problem, help me please.?

Ok listen, I met this wonderful girl, and I love her soooooooooo much, but I am only 12, and love isn't a thing 12 year olds should think about, but I do all the time, and I KNOW I love her. She is so perfect for me, Her touch makes me forget the rest of the world, her hugs make me feel as though my brain melted through my skull(good way, hehe), holding her hand makes me feel nervous that I will mess up because it feels so perfect, talking to her, it's so peaceful, she has that cute little voice, that wonderful laugh that sounds like bells ringing, and her cute little sneeze, hehe, and kissing her, *sigh* it's one of those pleasures in life, and it is by far my favorite. I would usually give her short, quick, gentle kisses, but today, I held on, because I love her soooo much, and her lips are so, captivating to me, I remember today, one of her friends was telling a story, and the whole time, I just stared at her face, her cheeks, her eyes, her lips... I love everything about her, she's sooo perfect, but you see, she's moving to Georgia, and I don't want to lose her. I'm not entirely sure when, we first thought it was 1-5 years, but some guy came and looked at the house and said people were looking for houses like this and that once he got it on the market, it wouldn't take long to sell, 2-3 weeks maybe, and I don't want to lose her. She's different from all the other girls I know. I'm her first kiss, her first hand hold, and her first person to say I love you to. I remember today I was sitting next to her hugging her, and I found myself carresing her arms a little, or playing with her hair, because I just love her so much. She's everything a guy could ask for. And you know how most boys call their girlfriends hot? I don't, because she's not hot, she's beautiful, no matter what. I wouldn't even care if she got cancer and lost her hair, I'd be right there next to her and shaving my head. My questions are, what do I do because she is moving, and, (I know I asked this before, but I need more answers, I am sure of the answer myself, but I want to know how everyone else feels about it) do you really think even though I'm 12, I'm in love, because I do, but I'd like to know before I go making any permanent decisions. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and those of you that just leave stupid comments, or links to stupid vids, just don't waste your time, but those of you that care, thanks a lot... I mean that too... So help me, thanks!

Favorite Answer

hi, dont worry about how long your question is lol mines just as long. Erm im 16 and ive been with my boyfriend for two and a half years..so young love can work..no matter what ppl say but 12 is really really young. I remember thinking i was in love but it turned out to be a crush. I mean i felt what you did, but then i met my boyriend and i realised what real love is..its alot deeper than looks..i mean wow its so deep i cant even go into it. Ok quick example..my mum is an addict (drink..drugs..etc) there was alot of times she used to go out and leave me alone in the house..no food etc (when i was 14 and upward) and my boyfriend would come and buy me dinner..lie with me as i cried..talked to me about my past. And basically he has stopped me doing some really deep things..things i shouldnt even tell a 12 year old lol. But anyway the point is..love is something that brings alot of pain aswell as happiness, and your only 12. Are you really ready for that? I dont think so. Secondly you seem to be getting a bit too close ( im not lecturing honestly) but incase its entered your head..dont loose your virginity this young..wait...And moving on from that (sorry just had to say it)..you need to just enjoy hanging out with her for a while be friends..wait a little longer before you get too intimate and stuff. And as for her moving this is the "pain" side of love i was on about..it would hurt but theres not much you could do but keep in touch. Erm yh..hope this helped. I dont mean to be like all negative or anything..im just trying to be honest and helpull. Thanks

im 16, and i know exactly how you feel, when i was 12 i felt like that too and i was so convinced i was in love i cried when i left the school and really just thought there was'nt any point if i was'nt with him, turns out ir was a crush i was over it in a month,possibly you in love are but more than likely your not. i know it sounds so unkind saying its "just" a crush.but it probably is, looking back now i don't see what i seen in the guy. because although it seemed like more than a crush at the time, it wasn't. your 12, maybe she is your first major crush i don't know if she is, then how could you possibly distinguish between love and a crush. you could feel that way about every girl you have a crush on...you just have to find out

in the mean time,just keep in touch with her when she moves, there is nothing more you can do,time will tell whether the love you have for her is real or not, after a while you may get over her, not forget but just move on i guess,

on the other hand if you don't simple get over her like if after months and months you are still depressed, i'd say your in love ,its rare but their are married people who have been sweethearts since they were 12 . if that's the case then keep in touch, i don't know how far away she's moving or whatever but try to see her whenever you can,if that's possible. if you really are both in love you will eventually be together again, it might be a while but if you love each other you won't be apart for long.

hope i helped and

i hope everything works out for you

x

Aww, that's sweet. I would love what you have with a guy I like. It is love - have you not seen Love Actually? Love can come at any age. That's so sweet though; that is actual love, what you've said about her. I don't think there is much you can do though, to be honest, apart from maybe trying to persuade her parents not to move to Georgia? Otherwise, it's going to have to happen. Unless you want to persuade your parents to move there.. which is probably never going to happen as a spur of the moment. Anyway, just try and talk to her parents. They might not believe you [because you're only 12] but it's worth a shot, letting them know you love her.

Good luck :) Hope it all works out for you in the end. x

I deeply care for you. What a sweet boy with such a kind heart! That's so moving how you love her so much! Well, that's a horrible thing that she's moving, but there are ways to keep in touch. Call her everyday to see how she is. E-mail her frequently to keep in touch. Sometimes, I bet you two can visit each other and go on little dates or something. It will be a hard thing for you to go through. You know, if you haven't already told her that you love her, you really should.Tell her that she is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Tell her you will miss her deeply, so deeply, that you can't bear to be without her. I'm so, so sorry about this! Good luck! :-)

Even though 12 is pretty young, it sounds like you're in love.

As for her moving, if you are only 12, there's nothing you CAN do. I think you should both try to keep a long distance relationship though, because you sound like you really like each other.

I don't know where you live, but if it's not too far away from Georgia, and if you two keep going out, maybe you can convince your parents to allow you to visit her occasionally!

I hope I helped [=

Aww bless sounds like you really like her , im not sure i think you probly can be in love , or just liking someone a hell of a lot ,well if she moves you know you cant do anything , but you can talk to her everyday or try to call her , or send her emails , really try hard then when she comes back on holiday it will all be worth it ,, but if she does move you will need to get over her, it should take a few months , and no matter what you say there is always someone else out there , i promise you , goood luck xx

If I were her, I'd be flattered that a senior was interested in me. You never know, she may like you too and may want you to make the first move. It's all in the approach. Strike up a conversation and then end with asking for her number. You don't want to look desparate or that you're just trying to collect girls' numbers so that's why you should talk about something briefly and then end with asking for the digits. Good luck and if she doesn't give it, she's a damn fool. I'm kidding.

If you really care about her, you can try a long distance relationship. The truth is, it probably won't work out (1 year maybe, 5 years no), but you never know what could happen. What have you got to lose if you don't?

And you never know what will happen in your future. You're only 12. You will care about her, but you will also care about other girls. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be and you could possibly get with her when you're older (the likelihood of that is slim to none, seeing as people change drastically in their adolescence).

Well, you're vocabulary is very good for a twelve year old. If you can, maintain a long distance relationship with her. Find her phone number, e-mail address, etc. Then, when you are older, scrounge up the money to go and visit her. And tada! Happily ever after.

Its going to be difficult but you will have to face the reality that she is going to move on eventually. Always keep in touch and let her know that you will always be a part of her life, maybe that might work. You should realize that both of you are very very young and life is a journey and this is part of your experience.