Confusing Girl Problem, help me please.?

Ok listen, I met this wonderful girl, and I love her soooooooooo much, but I am only 12, and love isn't a thing 12 year olds should think about, but I do all the time, and I KNOW I love her. She is so perfect for me, Her touch makes me forget the rest of the world, her hugs make me feel as though my brain... show more Ok listen, I met this wonderful girl, and I love her soooooooooo much, but I am only 12, and love isn't a thing 12 year olds should think about, but I do all the time, and I KNOW I love her. She is so perfect for me, Her touch makes me forget the rest of the world, her hugs make me feel as though my brain melted through my skull(good way, hehe), holding her hand makes me feel nervous that I will mess up because it feels so perfect, talking to her, it's so peaceful, she has that cute little voice, that wonderful laugh that sounds like bells ringing, and her cute little sneeze, hehe, and kissing her, *sigh* it's one of those pleasures in life, and it is by far my favorite. I would usually give her short, quick, gentle kisses, but today, I held on, because I love her soooo much, and her lips are so, captivating to me, I remember today, one of her friends was telling a story, and the whole time, I just stared at her face, her cheeks, her eyes, her lips... I love everything about her, she's sooo perfect, but you see, she's moving to Georgia, and I don't want to lose her. I'm not entirely sure when, we first thought it was 1-5 years, but some guy came and looked at the house and said people were looking for houses like this and that once he got it on the market, it wouldn't take long to sell, 2-3 weeks maybe, and I don't want to lose her. She's different from all the other girls I know. I'm her first kiss, her first hand hold, and her first person to say I love you to. I remember today I was sitting next to her hugging her, and I found myself carresing her arms a little, or playing with her hair, because I just love her so much. She's everything a guy could ask for. And you know how most boys call their girlfriends hot? I don't, because she's not hot, she's beautiful, no matter what. I wouldn't even care if she got cancer and lost her hair, I'd be right there next to her and shaving my head. My questions are, what do I do because she is moving, and, (I know I asked this before, but I need more answers, I am sure of the answer myself, but I want to know how everyone else feels about it) do you really think even though I'm 12, I'm in love, because I do, but I'd like to know before I go making any permanent decisions. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and those of you that just leave stupid comments, or links to stupid vids, just don't waste your time, but those of you that care, thanks a lot... I mean that too... So help me, thanks!
20 answers 20