Windows Blue Task Bar (Bottom)?

I'm confused. My taskbar (I think it's called? The blue bar at the bottom that shows what pages are open and allows me to navigate them) was misclicked and it stretched to twice its size. Now I can't reduce it to the default size. If I try to, it goes away completely and when I bring it back, it's too big again. Help?

It's the blue bar with the start button.

Favorite Answer

Im not sure which one you will need but try both of them out.

1.On the very top of the taskbar there will b a thin strip of blue.Click on the thin strip and drag it down but don't drag it right to the bottom.Drag it so that you can just about see the start button.When you have done it and it is the right size right click on the taskbar and there should be an option that says lock the taskbar.Make sure that it is ticked

2.On top of taskbar right click and there should be an option that says lock the taskbar.Make sure that it is unticked.On the very top of the taskbar there will b a thin strip of blue.Click on the thin strip and drag it down but don't drag it right to the bottom.Drag it so that you can just about see the start button.When you have done it and it is the right size right click on the taskbar and there should be an option that says lock the taskbar.Make sure that it is ticked.

Hope this helps!