Guy G asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Why do people hate Kobe Bryant?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jamar said it best.

People hate Lebron James,Dwight Howard,Vince Carter,Shaquille O'Neal.

Its not all about Kobe.

Some people are jealous and just haters.

As for me I dislike him somewhat because of the way he carries himself with his arrogance. I cant stand when he whines about every call that goes against him. Also him wanting to be the guy and getting Shaq traded.

I dont hate him but those are some reasons I and some others dont like him

Source(s): KONJ
  • 1 decade ago

Envy, jealously. Kobe is a winner. A leader with incredible work ethic.

Vin, If you hate Kobe because of Adultry, how do you feel about these players?

1 or 2 illegitimate children - Stephon Marbury, Jason Kidd, Allen Iverson, Latrell Sprewell, Juwan Howard, Larry Bird, Scottie Pippen, Hakeem Olajuwon, Patrick Ewing, Dwight Howard, Tracy McGrady, B Urlacher (NFL), Darren McFadden (NFL), Randy Johnson (MLB), Chipper Jones (MLB), Boris Becker (Tennis)

3 - 5 Illegitimate kids - Larry Johnson 5 kids by 4 women, Charles Rogers 5, Greg Minor 3, Karl Malone 3 all in college(2 are pro athletes now, including Demetrius Bell, of the NFL)

Shawn Kemp 7 by 6 women, Jason Caffey 8 by 7 women, Willie Anderson 9, Calvin Murphy 14 by 9 women, Rickey Williams (NFL) 3, Priest Holmes (NFL) 3, Michael Vick (NFL) 3, Willis McGahee (NFL) 3 in 2 years, Ray Lewis (NFL) 6 by 4 women, Marshall Faulk (NFL) 6 by 3 women, Travis Henry (NFL) 11 by 10 women, Evander Holyfield (Boxing) 9,

And from back in the day Steve Garvey, 2 by 2 women, Julius Erving 2 by 2 women, Isiah Thomas 1, Jim Palmer 1, Daryll Strawberry 1, Pete Rose 1, Bjorn Borg 1, Tug McGraw 3 children, 1illegitimate - who happens to be country singer Tim McGraw.

Many of these guys have been jailed for not making child support payments, ie Jason Caffey (twice) has a 15 year old son he hasn't seen since he was 3. Made 28 million dollars in the NBA and can't make child support, Travis Henry........jailed in Florida for not keeping up on child support, 11 kids = $16,000 in child support per month.................

Magic Johnson, met his wife Cookie in college, Contracted HIV 12 years later? HMMM

What was it KOBE did, Adultery? Seems kinda mild compared to a bunch of fatherless children!

Professional athletes are regular people, not gods. They trip and fall just like everybody else. They all have their short comings, just like everybody else. They all have women hanging on them on road trips in Hotels and night clubs. A lot of Heavy temptation to deal with. For some reason Pro Basketball players have to deal with this more then any other professional athlete, acording to an ESPN special a few years ago.

Source(s): Lakers 2010
  • 1 decade ago

because people are haters and there just jelous that there satr player doesn't have a good team and 4 championships like the Cav and celtic fans. I know a lot of Kobe haters. It gets annoying.

• 1 decade ago

Because Kobe Bryant is the most dominant force in the history of the NBA. They are Jealous that he is winning championships and awards for his greatness.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

All i can think of is his arrogance. It gets annoying after a while. But otherwise no one should be hatin on KB24.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cuz he da best. When u at the top u get hated on

• 1 decade ago

Jealousy!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Because he's good. All good players have lots of haters.

• Jealousy?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why do ppl hate Dwight Howard, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul. its not all about your boyfriend Kobe.

PPL hate because they want what that person has or they are just mad because their fav player is not better than the player they hate. I dont like him sometimes cause he gets credit dat he dont deserve.

Source(s): Jamar
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.